BY UP & UP

Find food wraps at Target.com! Up & up quart freezer bags double zipper 50 ct see more...

Emma P.
Middleton, WI
Review for: up & up Quart Freezer Bags Double Zipper 100 ct more...
Keep things from getting freezer burned! This is my biggest pet peeve with freezer bags or storage containers. I felt like no matter what I did or how little time it was in the freezer, it always came out freezer burned or tasting old.. Not with these bags though! I don't know what their secret is, but I love them!
Chrissi K.
Springfield
I find that any brand that wasn't ziplock had a really bad smell to it and would transfer onto the food--until I found up&up at Target, which is great because they are much cheaper.
Target is easy to get sales onto. I usually wait until there is a sale, plus one or more coupons and I stock up!