Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesUp & Up
Puppy and Adult Dog Training Pads - XL - 50ct - Up&Up

Up & Up Puppy and Adult Dog Training Pads - XL - 50ct - Up&Up

by Up & Up

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Up & Up Puppy and Adult Dog Training Pads - XL - 50ct - Up&Up!
Kayla A.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve used so many different brands of puppy pads and these are hands down the best! Super absorbent and very affordable! If you have a dog/puppy you’re trying to train or that just needs to pee a lot through the night buy these! 🐶🐾
Kamryn  A.
Provo, UT
We used these and absolutely loved them! They absorbed super well, were thicker then most and occupied a large space! Huge difference in sizing too with the large and XL
Amber M.
Tempe, AZ
My dog refuses to go outside when it's raining or too cold, and is also prone to accidents after a surgery that affected her bladder control. We love these pads because she know she has a place she's "allowed to" go if she can't or won't go outside, and for me they're great because it's much easier to throw a pad away than to scrub floors every time she has an accident or won't go outside because of the weather.
Joanna G.
Long Beach, CA
Up & Up Puppy and Adult Dog Training Pads - XL - 50ct - Up&Up uploaded by Joanna G.
Totally recommend these puppy pads . My dog use them and she rarely misses thanks to the size. The price is reasonable. I brought them at target . My dog is small size .
Alison M.
Tucson, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
These are my absolute favorite pee pads. Trust me, I have used so many brands. In the end I always come back to this one. They are a good price and really large! They really soak up urine and it never leaks or runs over the side. The best part is they don’t stink. If my dog pees it gets absorbed right away and does not emit any smells so it can continue to be used a couple times before switching it out of a new one. Highly recommend.
Maré L.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
These puppy pads are good but sometimes they leak through. If using these i suggest putting a piece of cardboard underneath to avoid run off or leaking.
Alexa A.
new jersey
thick and absorb liquid. prevents messes from spreading to other areas. easy to use and pick up
Michaela R.
Las Vegas
When my dogs are not ripping them up all over the place, these are great! It definitely helped a lot during the potty training days!
Katherine L.
Perfect for a medium dog in potty training. I have mine around the house and they do a good job of absorbing the pee. I usually change them out after one to two uses so that it doesn’t overflow. This has made training my dog easier.
Marguerita P.
Taylorville, IL
It’s like every other training pads, they work well. I wish they were thicker cause sometimes the pee goes on the carpet, but it’s a good cheap alternative for pee pads

Looking for your answer?