BY UP & UP #24 in Prenatal Supplements

Choosing a prenatal vitamin can be a very important step toward having a healthy baby. Even before you know you are pregnant, your baby can benefit from essential nutrients provided by the right multivitamin/multimineral supplement. Up&up prenatal vitamins contain essential nutrients including, vitamin d, iron and folic acid. A healthful diet with adequate folic acid may reduce a woman s risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord birth defect. Up&up prenatal vitamins tablets contain no gluten, artificial flavors, wheat or lactose. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "Just started taking these to prep for the future!" in 1 review
Leslie N.
bay area
During my pregnancy I tried two different prenatal vitamins until I found this one. Third times the charm, right? I was recommended to try the target brand vitamins on the app Ovia. The other ones I had made me nauseous and the gummies not only tasted nasty but didn’t have iron which causes me to be anemic. I decided to try them since they are inexpensive. I was sooooo please when I started taking them and didn’t have any nasty nausea. They also smell pleasant, a sweet sell I can’t really put my finger on. However they don’t taste sweet, they didn’t really taste like anything. Need to go buy more soon.
Alison B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are a good deal at Target. Name brands of the similar products can cost $10 more. I need to take this with food or else my stomach gets upset or I get heartburn. It has the same core prenatal vitamins as the name brands
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite prenatal vitamins. Having HG these are the only ones my stomach can tolerate. They are a great price and get the job done. I have used these through 3 pregnancies and 4 years of nursing my babies so far. Very much reccomend.
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Just switched prenatal vitamins after feeling chewy ones weren't helping my stomach. I did do lots of research and found good 5 star reviews on different sources for this specific product. I like that it's once a day and that they're not very big pills. They're easy to swallow and there's barely any taste to it. I got it on sale for $4 when normally it's like $7. I'm very happy!
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This pack comes with 100 tablets. The container says to use "Before, during, and after pregnancy." I'm pregnant at the moment and haven't had a problem with these making me nauseous. They're cheap at cost $4 and something cents.
All the other prenatal pills I saw at target were higher at price like $14.
Ar M.
Austin, Tx
I used these for a short stint during my pregnancy. For the price they're great. However--I don't think it's a truly complete vitamin. The DHA is either low or not there at all. I took them at night to avoid any potential sickness or nausea. They go down easy w a glass of water and you don't necessarily have to take them with food. I still have plenty left that I plan to use during breast feeding.
Taniesha F.
I may not be expecting or have any children of my own; however, I do take prenatal vitamins to make sure I get enough vitamins. Surprisingly at target this bottle was cheaper than the more popular brands. The store brand up&up's prenatal vitamins actually contain more content than those other brands. In addition I like this product because I've noticed it has helped with hair growth.
Samantha  S.
Oakley , CA
I love the price on these prenatal vitamins. They are just as good as the expensive ones so that is nice! I use them as a daily vitamin and not for pregnancy at the moment. My hair is growing nicely and my skin and body feel great!
Kerstin P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used these throughout my pregnancy and even after and I never had a problem with them. Unlike others, they never upset my stomach or have me any other strange side effect. Also, the size is manageable and the taste isn't bad.
Tiffany B.
Bishop, GA
I tried these because the prescription prenatals that my doctor gave me made me extremely nauseous. These were no better. They were large and hard to swallow. I ended up with a different brand and was much happier!!