up & up Premium Bath Tissue Soft and Strong

by Up & Up

Up & up ultra soft mega bathroom tissue 6pk 330ct features:our up & up ultra soft bathroom tissue is soft and strong. quality features:this up & up 2 ply bathroom tissue is ultra soft, absorbent, and gentle to your skin. It is unscented, with no added perfumes/fragrances to irritate your sensitive skin. Because it is so plush, you may consider using fewer sheets per occasion. change rolls less often by buying these 12 mega rolls for exceptional value and convenience. safe for standard sewer and septic systems. feel good in that this product is made responsibly with fibers certified by the sustainable forestry...

Is no name tissues the same as brand name? I see its cheaper. up & up Premium Bath Tissue Soft and Strong
Start your review of up & up Premium Bath Tissue Soft and Strong!
It works very well, it's strong and doesn't break so that's a plus. However, the rolls are too big for a standard wall mount holder and it's a little pricey for generic toilet tissue at $11.99 for a 12 pack roll. I'm not sure this would be my go-to tissue; I prefer smaller rolls. #upandupbathtissue
Toms River
Plush, super soft and doesn’t tear it the slightest touch. Toilet paper has to be just right.
Best toilet paper without breaking the bank. Bang for your buck. Last long and it’s thick and soft
Council Blfs, IA
I’ve been using this toilet paper for years. I used to be a solid Charmin girl, but with a family of five I couldn’t continue to justify the cost. After trying multiple other brands I finally found one that didn’t feel like tissue paper and had similar qualities as my beloved Charmin. Make the switch. Your wallet will thank you.
Hanover, PA
The perfect combination of soft but durable enough to not leave any particles behind 😉
Wernersville, PA
Up and up is great. Cheaper than most brands and if you have a target red card you save 5% plus cartwheel usually has 5% more off. The toilet paper is comparable to most others.
This is probably my favorite brand to buy. Not just because it's a cheaper version, but it is pretty great compared to the more expensive brand names.
Great product never underestimate generic labels this one is pretty comparable to charmin
Mount wolf, PA
I no longer buy the big brand toilet paper. This toilet paper is soft and strong while still being septic safe and not leaving anything behind.
stoke on trent
This tissue is very good and soft it is affordable and I would purchase again I would recommend