BY UP & UP

Up & up powder brush see more...

Buy on Target
Juliana C.
Sugar Land, TX
Very inexpensive. not the best quality but get the job done. the brush is large enough to use with my loose powder to set my foundation and concealer. the brush is very fluffy and soft. the brush is very light weight. the brush haven't shed any hair off so very satisfy.
Skye N.
Rocky Mount, NC
Believe it or not this brush wasn't that bad! It was a bit stiffer than I would've liked, other than that it did okay. It didn't leave streaks and blended my makeup well! Probably won't buy more bc I've gotten a better set, but I recommend this if you need something that's cheap, and pretty much does its job.
Yaawaa Q.
I bought this brush to use for setting powder and I was pretty impressed. I use it whenever i do a full face and it really helps with blending. The only problem was that the brush dyes very quickly and isn't easy to wash.
Genna B.
This brush is soo soft! I've been using it everyday since I bought it and I love it! So fluffy and big. Great for setting quickly and easy. At only $7 I highly recommend!
Jenna E.
These brushes are amazing!!! I love that they come in packs. I have not had a bad one of these. All of them have been amazing. They don't shed and feel like very good quality brushes. I plan to add more to my collection
Autum L.
I love this brush. I didn't really need it when I picked it up, or so I thought, but i noticed it was on sale at target. I use this every day now. It's great because it isn't dense like most powder brushes, so it allows you to even distribute the product on your face