New ParentNursing & FeedingBaby & Toddler FoodUp & Up
Pediatric Oral Electrolyte Solution - Grape

Up & Up Pediatric Oral Electrolyte Solution - Grape

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Up & Up Pediatric Oral Electrolyte Solution - Grape!
Victoria H.
N Royalton, OH
Anyyyyy time one of the kids aren't feeling good this is q go to drink to keep them hydrated! The flavor is on point not weird, weak, or off. Has all the same great stuff in name brand pedialite but at a better price. Highly recommend this even making fun cold teething popsicle for them in the summer time with it! All around good buy even for you on the occasion of 1 too many drinks this stuff will help you too! 🤣
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Much cheaper than the actual pedialyte brand. The grape flavor is delicious and something we always keep on hand just incase someone in the family gets sick and dehydrated. My son loves this flavor too.
Miracle G.
San Jose, CA
When my daughter was sick, we made sure to keep her hydrated and [product:up-&-up-pediatric-oral-electrolyte-solution-grape] was fantastic and kept my worries at bay. It didn’t have a terrible smell and tastes just like other electrolyte drinks in the market. Pro tip, make popsicles out of these in the summer! You’re so welcome!
Kristie K.
This is a great alternative to pedialyte. The flavor is nice and great for when the little ones have a cold. I’ve personally used it a few times I’ve felt dehydrated. I will have to try some of the other flavors
Whitney R.
Flower Mound, TX
We love this product. The ingredients are all listed and I feel safe feeding it to my baby. We love the ease of use they are tasty!  The purple carrots are yummy and my baby loves it! We would recommend
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
This is great when your child isn’t drinking enough fluids and is dehydrated! Tastes okay and hydrates well!
Gina M.
Brown Deer , WI
Good supplement for children when they’re experiencing a lot of vomiting or diarrhea to get their electrolytes and fluids in balance. Easier for them to drink as well since it is flavored. The bottle isn’t that sturdy but for the price it’s fine.
Kara D.
Beech Grove, IN
This seem to do the trick when my kid was sick. It has electrolytes in so she wouldn’t get dehydrated. It’s cheaper than the other brands and still does the same job.
Ashley T.
Mansfield, OH
My whole family loves this! We feel it is a healthier version of gatorade for my boys and at the perfect price point. I think coming out with a couple more flavors would give families more of a variety but overall great. Perfect for hot days or when you are sick!
Jessica S.
Genoa City, WI
Works just as well as name brand when the kiddos are sick. They aren’t crazy for the flavor though

Looking for your answer?