Personal CareFeminine CarePantilinersUp & Up
Panty Liners - Regular Absorbency - 129ct - Up&Up

Up & Up Panty Liners - Regular Absorbency - 129ct - Up&Up

by Up & Up

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Up & Up Panty Liners - Regular Absorbency - 129ct - Up&Up!
Jamie A.
Topeka, KS
These are a perfect liner for a better price as their competition. These protect my undies very well without any issues.
Marion S.
Chico, CA
I had really high hopes for these as Up & Up is usually one of my go-to brands. This panty liner was super flimsy and basically fell apart throughout the day. I wouldn’t recommend even though they are a great price.
Roshelle K.
Vernon Hills, IL
These are perfect for the days where your period is very light and it’s just spotting, almost no leakage at all! Highly recommend!
Courtney A.
Blacklick, OH
My go to panty liner. It works well, and does its job! It’s also a great price so you can’t beat it. Now I will say that about a month after I had my son, I did need something a little stronger for postpartum- as these don’t hold up to leaks. Since I’m past that stage- I now use these again!
Vienna O.
Star Prairie
I don’t use pantiliners a lot but these are really nice, I love the up and up brand because they’re affordable for the same quality I feel like another panty liners that they charge more for.
Manu L.
I would recommend these! Super thin and can’t really feel them but it’s nice to have that reassurance there.
Jazmine R.
Fort Worth , TX
I would much rather buy an off brand panty Liner but that’s just me. I really like this brand because they are thin and doesn’t feel like a pad
The F.
These liners were so thin that once I pull them from my panties they tore. If you want great product please do not buy these they are a joke
Rebecca R.
Stevensville, MD
They do the job, but they are not the most comfortable. They feel very stiff. They are affordable.
Katherine G.
Downey
I love these liner because they are comfy, light and very affordable. Although sometimes I wish they were wrapped up some how so I don’t have to leave them in my purse but I just use a extra small make up bag I have to keep them put away and to keep them away from getting dirty.

Looking for your answer?