up & up Pain Relief Cream - 4 oz.

by Up & Up

Up & up pain relief cream - 4 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of up & up Pain Relief Cream - 4 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Tracy C.
Indianapolis, IN
This work good on aching muscles especially after a workout. It work just as good as popular name brands. I would like a larger size as I go through a lot. This is effective and does what it claims.
Allison K.
I’ve used this after moving or hard workouts to relieve muscle aches. It’s the generic version of IcyHot with the same results- why pay more for the same product?
Bri R.
Baltimore
The Up & Up pain relief cream has truly helped a retired college athletes return to adult recreational soccer much easier. I use this product often hours after a game and for the next day or two and it really helps alleviate any aches that I may have.

Looking for your answer?