up & up Oral Rinse Mouthwash - 1.5 L uploaded by Angee L.

BY UP & UP

Up & up oral rinse mouthwash - 1.5 l see more...

Buy on Target
Louise F.
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
Recommend this product, I am Currently using this mouth wash - it is great value And effective- works as well as other main brands. I am very happy with this product. Nice minty fresh taste. Affordable and good value. Great mouth wash, which I will repurchase.
Angee L.
Angee L.
I really love this mouthwash. It is very comparable to the Crest Pro Health Rinse (which is my favorite). The price is less expensive than the Crest rinse and has the same active ingredients. I like that it does not burn in your mouth like some rinses do, i.e. the ones with alcohol. I also think it is really interesting to see the amount of plaque that comes out of your mouth when spitting it out. The rinse binds to the plaque and removes it from your teeth. My teeth feel MUCH cleaner after I use this product and I highly recommend it as a part of a daily routine.
Daphne L.
Daphne L.
It cleans good but creates brown spots on my teeth. It's a good flavor. It's easy to use. I will not buy again.