up & up Oil Control Pore Treatment - 8.5 oz uploaded by Darlene M.up & up Oil Control Pore Treatment - 8.5 oz uploaded by Elise D.

BY UP & UP #89 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

Up & up oil control pore treatment - 8.5 oz see more...

Hannah B.
St. Louis, MO
Not bad for the price--and skin care products are notoriously pricey. After purchasing at Target, I didn't find this as effective as I hoped and decided to return to the name brand. It's a solid product, but not quite a match for the competitors.
Janelle G.
Its an OK product. I can't get myself to use it often though because it dries out my face. There's something in the scent that doesn't agree with me either. But...it is affordable and still works.
Callie C.
Originally bought this because my go to toner was out. I thought it was great at first, but then It just stopped working. I noticed that it was a little too harsh on my skin to use twice a day like I wanted it to. Pretty let down over all, just because I thought it would really help with my level of facial oil!
Darlene M.
I use this product daily after each face wash to prevent my face from drying. i love that it is alcohol-free and doesn't cause skin irritation.