BY UP & UP #20 in Nail Polish Remover

Erase all signs of your nail polish quickly with this non-acetone remover from up & up. The formula is enriched with protein to help your nails remain strong. It's safe for use with natural and artificial fingernails.

up & up Non-Acetone Nail Polish Remover
  • "For this Brandy is actually a really good nail remover it gets hot 95% of my nail polish and I love it it just gets it all five there's not really to say to me it smells like mail polish remover but it gets the job done which it supposed to" in 12 reviews
  • "Best size to buy this in though I would love to see it in the gallon size lol This works great for removing regular polishes though struggles a bit with glitter polishes." in 8 reviews
  • "I honest think this works just as well as the tough name brands - Just as fast and just as sufficient, mine actually has lasted awhile and I use if a few times a week - I love to save a few cents and also buy a great product!" in 7 reviews
  • "I think most nail polishes are pretty much the same .. it works well taking off your nail polish and the price is super afordable ." in 6 reviews
  • "1) soak cotton ball in remover 2) press cotton ball on nail 3) wrap nail in aluminum foil wait 5-10 minutes and the glitter is gone!" in 5 reviews
Amen Z.
Have to work a little harder with this, but that’s what you get with non-acetone. It still works fine, no staining or anything. Right now I’m more worried about speed of getting my nail polish off than worrying about what’s in it, so I might not use this as much and may replace it with a stronger solution. But if I were more concerned about the long-term health of my nails, this would be my go-to nail polish remover. If that’s what you’re looking for, this is worth it.
paige w.
It works. Easily accessible from Target. I use this with a cotton ball and swipe the polish off the nail. Because this lacks acetone, I’m not sure if it would work on gel/acrylic nails. Easy for a basic polish manicure, though.
Viri H.
United States
I buy this product at Target and it does its job. They only downside is that they leave a nasty taste on your hands. Given that you don't sit there and lick your hands all day long they are great. Up and Up has different typed of nail polish removers in the line which I also enjoy. And they are priced fairly.
Theresa M.
I have enjoyed this nail polish remover it has lasted me a very long time and you can purchase it at any Target. The price is great and while it's not the absolute best nail polish remover I have tried it works really well if not better than most drugstore brands. The scent is actually very pleasant  and light.
The only thing I dislike is that when it comes to the darker nail colors you have to work at removing them with multiple pads otherwise it smears all over the nail and can stain the skin. For paler shades and neutrals this polish remover works amazingly well.
If your into DIY at home manicures I would highly recommend this product!
Holly C.
This nail polish remover works great on any brand of nail polish no matter how many coats I have on. I don’t have to scrub very hard with a cottonball to get the polish off. It doesn’t dry out my skin/cuticles because I always use cuticle oil after I am finished with my manicure.
Evelyn S.
This removes nail polish quickly. I obviously bought this at target. I never bought it again after I finished though because it would be very sticky once it dried up. But if that’s not a problem for you, go ahead and buy it. I’m in between both recommending and not recommending.
Nicole W.
Marietta
I try not to use any acetone if I can help it. It’s way too harsh! The only thing about not using acetone is that it makes it harder to get rid of the nail polish. You just have to work at it, but it’s nice to know that I don’t have quite as many chemicals going into my system.
Leanna M.
Wahiawa, HI
It’s good to have on hand especially if you have little girls that like having their nails painted, it’s a great price too. But I think I’m more biased to the removers that contain acetone because they work a lot more efficiently
Brittany C.
Oxford, AL
It works really well to remove polish with the exception of gel polish, glitter polish, and definitely acrylics. Since it’s acetone-free, it’s less harsh in the nails and cuticles, but it’s difficult to remove some polishes - mostly glitter polishes and any gel (UV & non-UV) polishes. Other than that it takes polish of really easy without much trouble. It’s the one I buy and keep on-hand all the time. Definitely recommend it for regular use.
April S.
Jupiter
Works great for removing nail polish from my nails. I think it is reasonably priced. It has a semi good smell. I like non-acetone products since my cousin has an allergy to acetone. I would buy this again when need some more.
Zoila F.
Chelsea, MA
Is this harsh on your nails?
Gracyn B.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you think they try to over power there smell with a fregarence ?
Rebecca M.
Huntington, WV
Where can I find this product I have been trying to find a good nail polish remover like this
Alondra G.
Avenal , Ca
Does this have a strong smell to it? I have been wanting to try it and have not because I am afraid that it will have a strong smell to it
What is the best nail polish remover for nails that peels.