BY UP & UP #21 in Nail Polish Remover

Erase all signs of your nail polish quickly with this non-acetone remover from up & up. The formula is enriched with protein to help your nails remain strong. It's safe for use with natural and artificial fingernails.

up & up Non-Acetone Nail Polish Remover
  • "For this Brandy is actually a really good nail remover it gets hot 95% of my nail polish and I love it it just gets it all five there's not really to say to me it smells like mail polish remover but it gets the job done which it supposed to" in 12 reviews
  • "Best size to buy this in though I would love to see it in the gallon size lol This works great for removing regular polishes though struggles a bit with glitter polishes." in 8 reviews
  • "I honest think this works just as well as the tough name brands - Just as fast and just as sufficient, mine actually has lasted awhile and I use if a few times a week - I love to save a few cents and also buy a great product!" in 7 reviews
  • "I think most nail polishes are pretty much the same .. it works well taking off your nail polish and the price is super afordable ." in 6 reviews
  • "1) soak cotton ball in remover 2) press cotton ball on nail 3) wrap nail in aluminum foil wait 5-10 minutes and the glitter is gone!" in 5 reviews
Theresa M.
I have enjoyed this nail polish remover it has lasted me a very long time and you can purchase it at any Target. The price is great and while it's not the absolute best nail polish remover I have tried it works really well if not better than most drugstore brands. The scent is actually very pleasant  and light.
The only thing I dislike is that when it comes to the darker nail colors you have to work at removing them with multiple pads otherwise it smears all over the nail and can stain the skin. For paler shades and neutrals this polish remover works amazingly well.
If your into DIY at home manicures I would highly recommend this product!
Heather T.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Now that I have a baby I have little time to do manicures but I bought this np remover to take the chipped, month old polished off. I wanted non acetone because I wanted less of the harsh chemicals; Be aware this is less affective because of it. You have to work a little harder to get your polish off. It’s cheap though and it does do the job.
maebea d.
I love this nail polish remover because it can really remove nail polish even though it doesnt have acetone. It can even take off deep reds and glitter with little to no residue. And it won't dry out your hands or cuticles because of its lack of acetone. And the smell isn't as strong as typical nail polish removers.
Tiffany W.
I use this polish remover to take off regular polish that Inlayer in top of my dip manicures. It doesn’t damage the dip and, with a little work, fully removes the regular polish. Great price and I like that the color is different so that I can tell my husband to “get the pink one”.
Ariana P.
Athens, GA
Works like a charm! I definitely would use it again and it really got my nail polish off without leaving behind remnants of color. It didn't feel very harsh on my nails which is also a really big bonus! I'm excited to keep using this product when I need to remove my nail polish!
Stephanie B.
Generally a solid nail polish when glitter and shimmer is not involved. Acetone does a better job when there IS glitter and shimmer, which is the majority of my current nail design, so I don’t use this often anymore but still keep it on tap. Would buy again.
mt.zion I.
Mt Zion , IL
Its a good product. It’s moisterizing in the sense that it does not dry out your skin while you are using it. I think it was also one I would use again because it did not leave behind any residue on the nails. I always use this brand, never anything else.
Jen C.
Covington, KY
I have zero issues with this nail polish remover. It’s a good price and does what it says it’ll do. Non-acetone always means that you have to work harder (it seems) to get the product off, but still a good product. I would definitely purchase again.
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
One of my favorites! Its easy to use and it is also quick. Some polish removers take a while to remove paint and when they do you can still see the residue or stain of the color. This product isnt like that it easily removes the polish
Brittany C.
It works really well to remove polish with the exception of gel polish, glitter polish, and definitely acrylics. Since it’s acetone-free, it’s less harsh in the nails and cuticles, but it’s difficult to remove some polishes - mostly glitter polishes and any gel (UV & non-UV) polishes. Other than that it takes polish of really easy without much trouble. It’s the one I buy and keep on-hand all the time. Definitely recommend it for regular use.
Zoila F.
Chelsea, MA
Is this harsh on your nails?
Gracyn B.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you think they try to over power there smell with a fregarence ?
Rebecca M.
Huntington, WV
Where can I find this product I have been trying to find a good nail polish remover like this
Alondra G.
Avenal , Ca
Does this have a strong smell to it? I have been wanting to try it and have not because I am afraid that it will have a strong smell to it
What is the best nail polish remover for nails that peels.