up & up Non-Acetone Nail Polish Remover
Erase all signs of your nail polish quickly with this non-acetone remover from up & up. The formula is enriched with protein to help your nails remain strong. It's safe for use with natural and artificial fingernails.see more...
Top Questions See all 13 Q&A
- "For this Brandy is actually a really good nail remover it gets hot 95% of my nail polish and I love it it just gets it all five there's not really to say to me it smells like mail polish remover but it gets the job done which it supposed to" in 12 reviews
- "Best size to buy this in though I would love to see it in the gallon size lol This works great for removing regular polishes though struggles a bit with glitter polishes." in 8 reviews
- "I honest think this works just as well as the tough name brands - Just as fast and just as sufficient, mine actually has lasted awhile and I use if a few times a week - I love to save a few cents and also buy a great product!" in 7 reviews
- "I think most nail polishes are pretty much the same .. it works well taking off your nail polish and the price is super afordable ." in 6 reviews
- "1) soak cotton ball in remover 2) press cotton ball on nail 3) wrap nail in aluminum foil wait 5-10 minutes and the glitter is gone!" in 5 reviews
The only thing I dislike is that when it comes to the darker nail colors you have to work at removing them with multiple pads otherwise it smears all over the nail and can stain the skin. For paler shades and neutrals this polish remover works amazingly well.
If your into DIY at home manicures I would highly recommend this product!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos