BY UP & UP #11 in Smoking Cessation

The nicotine step 2 patch can help you quit smoking by slowly delivering nicotine to your body throughout the day. This nicotine transdermal patch is designed for individuals who smoke up to 10 cigarettes a day. It's available as a pack of 14 clear patches. see more...

• Anyone experience the awful side affects these things can cause? 2 Answers
Buy on Target
Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Works great.  I was a light smoker and wanted something to help me quit the habit.  I started with step 2 and it really kicked any craving I had.  My arm would get a little warm or itchy around where I put the patch, but that was not a big deal for me.
Kate T.
Worcester, MA
These patches were very helpful in getting started on my non-smoking journey! They work as well as you let them, and will most definitely take the edge off. You may feel a little dizzy/tired at first, but once you're through the first week or so, that will most likely subside.
Cara P.
NEWTOWN, PA
My mom used these when she first stopped smoking. They are definitely more affordable than other brands and they work pretty well. I think her only issue was that they weren't as sticky as the other ones.
Tara P.
I have used these once before. Unfortunately, for me, they did not help. I think a large part of that was due to the lack of adhesive to them so they kept coming off.
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Anyone experience the awful side affects these things can cause?