up & up Nasal Saline Spray - 1.5 fl oz uploaded by Suzanne M.up & up Nasal Saline Spray - 1.5 fl oz uploaded by Brianna M.

BY UP & UP

Find Cold, Cough And Allergy at Target.com! Compare to the ingredients in Ocean. Up & up nasal spray saline is a premium saline nasal spray that relieves dryness. The convenient bottle allows you to use as a spray or drops.Up & up products are subject to the same manufacturing standards mandated by the FDA, just like the leading national brands. see more...

Buy on Target
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
This is the only brand I have ever used, so I don't have anything to compare it to. But! It works great. During the winter, my nose gets so dry. I would get nose bleeds every week, and I would get more of them if I was running. So I started using this daily and it has helped so much. Easy to use with two different ways of expressing the saline.
Sabrina C.
I love this product the price is cheap and works really well. I used it when I first got my septum done along with emu oil and it helped together. And I also ended up using this when I have a dry nose during the winter and it's a complete must have for me.