BY UP & UP

Up & up 16 floz nail polish remover

• I have been looking for a nail polish remover that is gen...4 Answers
Mallory C.
Memphis, TN
Works well enough for what it is. I sometimes have to scrub a little to get dark or thick nail polish off but that's with most any remover. Good value!
Gianna G.
Great product! I swear by this nail polish remover! Best I've found so far! This product was reasonably priced and it was worth it for its value. I've found it at target and I would definitely recommend it for others
andrea t.
florida
Target does it again, almost everything that target makes, they make it just as good as the company they are duping, and for much less money. I love it
Christie T.
This is one of the best nail polish removers I have tried and bought it works really well it doesn't smell as bad or strong as some nail polish removers it works really fast easy to use the price is good and worth it I recommend it to everyone its a great nail polish remover
Nilu K.
I have been using this for a while now. Very affortable and also it doesn't make you nails dry. For a price and the size, i think its worth a buy
Silvia G.
Las Vegas, NV
This nail polish remover is alright. It does the job for the price I got it for. In my option it doesn't remove the nail polish well like other ones I've tried.
Tania M.
Twin Lakes, WI
This is by far the best nail polish remover on the market in my opinion!!! I often where glittery nail polish and even 1 step gel nail polish which is easily removed with this product. It's quick and easy to remove many different types of nail polish! I love it!
Jocelyn S.
Fontana, CA
This Up &Up brand of nail polish remover stands true to other name brand products. It easily dissolves layers of polish off of nails & toes without needing to vigorously rub or use an excessive amount of product. An added bonus is that it does include gelatin so it strengthens the natural nail with every use. I've also used it to remove sticky residue from glass and it worked better than using alcohol or any other product.
Jana A.
Dearborn Heights
This is my go to nail polish remover two scrubs and the nail polish is off depending on the layers or brand but for me it works very and and I do recommend it
Jeniffer R.
Bensenville, IL
Easily removed nail polish and does strengthen instead of making my nails feel thinner then they already are
Karla M.
Arlington, TX
I have been looking for a nail polish remover that is gentle to my nails, they tend to peel and are very thin. Has anyone tried this one? I also don't want it to dry my cuticle out too much.