BY UP & UP

Up & up 16 floz nail polish remover

• I have been looking for a nail polish remover that is gen...4 Answers
Iliana H.
Simi Valley
this is the only nail polish i have ever used and it works very well. i love the bottle because i can pour out however much i want. it isn’t expensive and easily accessible at target. it does take color off of printed table though so make sure you don’t spill or have something protecting your table. i have purchased this bottle and brand of remover so many times i can’t count. would recommend to anyone who wears nail polish.
Melissa M.
Warren, MI
I know it's horrible to use on nails but when I want to take my polish off, I don't like to be sitting there for 45 minutes scrubbing them. This gets the job done in 3 minutes.
Samantha C.
Rochester
I love this stuff. Use with cotton swabs and removes well. I use alot of glitter polish and it removes it well.
Melissa D.
Cypress
Great nail polish remover. Works well and doesn’t take much. Great value. Large size and good price. Would buy again
Priscilla L.
Good price for the size and works well like other brands, I do use the acetone option of this it is drying if you haven't tried straight acetone remover but it is the best for removing glittery textured nail polish which I enjoy so I don't have to work so hard at removing the polish . definitely recommend it
Lavanya R.
Cheap and effective. Would definitely purchase again! There is no reason to spend more money on a name brand when you have this as an option.
Belle D.
Boston
Great nail polish remover. Polish comes off very easily when nails are soaked using this product. The smell is obviously unpleasant, but it's fine.
Danielle C.
Tampa, FL
I love the price on this product and the fact that it actually works incredibly well, I was surprised by how easy it was to remove my polish and how strong it made my nails feel!
IMAN E.
Having to mess up on my manicure a lot, I really appreciate having a nail polish remover. I like up & up brands since they are pretty affordable and I go to target regularly. Compared to other well known brands I feel like they do the same job but just lower cost. I used this product over 4 years and am still using the same product. This doesn't dry up my skin or anything like that. I recommend this product to anyone who don't want to spend or splurge too much.
Carina V.
Hollister, CA
Removes what needs to be removed, a lot of product for a good price. These are the kinds of products that perform the same regardless and I’ve had no issues with this nail polish remover.
Karla M.
Arlington, TX
I have been looking for a nail polish remover that is gentle to my nails, they tend to peel and are very thin. Has anyone tried this one? I also don't want it to dry my cuticle out too much.

Target