BY UP & UP

Up & up 16 floz nail polish remover

• I have been looking for a nail polish remover that is gen...4 Answers
Up & up Nail Polish Remover
This is a good one! It takes off your nail polish, even the one with strong top coats, after a couple of swipes. It says it has nail strengthening ingredients, I'm not sure about it but my nails and cuticles don't appear to be drying after taking off the color. Some acetone that I've used before would make my nails and cuticles really dry that loads of hand creams won't fix the damage for several days. But this one doesn't do that kind of damage. It's very affordable and easy to get - just go to your local target. I think I will keep getting this.
Christie T.
This is one of the best nail polish removers I have tried and bought it works really well it doesn't smell as bad or strong as some nail polish removers it works really fast easy to use the price is good and worth it I recommend it to everyone its a great nail polish remover
Carolyn S.
Folsom, PA
UP&UP nail polish remover is great for the money you are spending. It does not give that flawless, shiny finish that some of the more expensive nail polish removers give such as OPI, but for your money it is definitely a product that is worth trying. I love this nail polish remover and trust it to take my nail polish off with ease when it is time to paint my nails again. Even though the quality is so-so, the product itself it not bad for the money.
Jaymie M.
Hyattsville, MD
I do like this nail polish remover but it's not really up to my standards for what I do on the daily bases. I say this because I do acrylic nails and just taking the polish off the nail you kinda need a quarter of the bottle lol but I use this product now on just the natural nail and it works like a charm!!1
Rachael S.
N Royalton, OH
Works like a charm! Takes off my at home gel polishes like it is nothing.

Smells bad; but it's chemicals there is not much you can do with that.

It is super easy on y our wallet as well as on your nails.

Plus if you have the Target Cartwheel app there is usually a 5% off on their for this brand.
Julia S.
Brentwood, TN
Works pretty well, not as great as pure acetone that you could purchase. For an up and up brand this nail polish remover really works, doesn't smell too strong, and easily removes nail polish from your fingernails with ease! Purchased this at target and will definitely buy again when I run out!
Sydney C.
This nail polish remover works great. Smell is not too harsh and gets the job done. I don't notice any drying of my fingers. The reason I am giving it four stars is because I feel the acetone remover is was more efficient and quicker to remover polish. However, if you want something less harsh, this is a perfect alternative. I also love the face that these removers are affordable and gives you a lot of product.
Amy K.
Clarksville, MD
This is just like any standard nail polish remover from a drugstore. I prefer 100% acetone nail polish removers because with nail polish removers like this one, they require many swipes to get nail polish off of one finger. I also go through more cotton pads because it doesnt work as well.
Cristal P.
Great nail polish remover. Very inexpensive and effective. I always have this on hand. I think it stands up there with more pricey brands. I have purchased this product many times and I always find it easy to use. I would repurchase this for sure.
Taylor D.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this nail polish remover. Since it's Targets up&cup brand it's sold for a cheaper price compared to other competitors who are high priced. This product works just as good as the others and comes in handy when wanting to remove tough nail polish and also doesn't leave that chalky feeling you get when using other cheaper brands. I always stack up on this since it comes in good handy. Love it!
Karla M.
Arlington, TX
I have been looking for a nail polish remover that is gentle to my nails, they tend to peel and are very thin. Has anyone tried this one? I also don't want it to dry my cuticle out too much.

Target