BY UP & UP

Up & up 16 floz nail polish remover

• I have been looking for a nail polish remover that is gen...4 Answers
Shannon F.
Purchased at: Target
If Target is your go-to shop, this should be your go-to nail polish remover. There’s no need for name brands when the store brand is just as good and 1/10 of the cost. Works like a charm and will still mess up your wooden coffee table if you spill it. Chemicals 👍🏼
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Purchased at: Target
For the price and convenience of it being from Target this is a great nail polish remover. I do struggle a bit when I have a lot of glitter in the polish to get it off but that is rather normal.
Nikki M.
I love to buy up and up products because the price difference between name brand and target brand are so drastic. I will say that between up and up and cutex, cutex does tend to take the nail polish off quicker and cleaner. I guess you get what you pay for.
Melanie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is perfect. Good price. Works well. It’s easy to find since I’m at Target all the time anyways. This is a great size bottle for the price too. I find that it does a really good job of removing the nail polish if I let it soak a minute before wiping.
Courtney O.
Naperville, IL
This is one of my favorite nail polish removers, it doesn't take much scrubbing to get all of the nail polish off. It also works well with glitter nail polishes which are typically the most difficult to take off. Would definitely buy again and recommend.
Jacqueline B.
Millbrook, AL
Purchased at: Target
This stuff works great! It’s inexpensive but isn’t cheap, meaning it will get my polish off fairly easily. The smell is a little strong (but most are). It’s target brand, so easy to find, and works just as well as any lower-mid range brands I’ve bought.
Chelsy L.
Springfield
If you’re looking for an awesome nail polish remover look no further. This stuff takes nail polish off in a breeze. Are usually use gel base nail polishes with a topcoat, and this polish remover takes off the nail polish very quickly and effortlessly.
Beka L.
Indianapolis, IN
Honestly, this is your run of the mill nail polish remover. I don’t think this brand is special in any way, but it works the way you expect it to and it’s cheap. I don’t think there’s a need to buy any expensive brand when this does the same thing.
Hannah H.
Minneapolis
Works great and I’m not too picky on the remover I use so that’s why I go with this brand. It is reasonably priced for what it does, and it takes of a lot of glitter polish off really well when I use it with cotton pads rather than cotton balls.
Anna P.
Lockport, NY
This works as well as any nail polish remover would, but I do enjoy the price point. Just because it’s a generic brand doesn’t mean you sacrifice the quality of the product. It also doesn’t smell as strongly as some other brands in my opinion.
Karla M.
Arlington, TX
I have been looking for a nail polish remover that is gentle to my nails, they tend to peel and are very thin. Has anyone tried this one? I also don't want it to dry my cuticle out too much.