BY UP & UP

Up & up 16 floz nail polish remover

• I have been looking for a nail polish remover that is gen...4 Answers
Karley S.
Urbana, OH
I hate spending money on nail remover products because half of the time they don’t get the job done. However this product does just what it’s supposed to do with being pricy
Rachel W.
Valencia
Works really well, even on tough glitter polishes. I will say that it leaves a weird white residue on my fingers after I removed the Polish but other than that, it's really good.
Olga T.
Great product big bottle I can't refill my little spray bottle works really good removes everything that I need to great for your nails and it feels good on your nails to
Ashley F.
This is equal parts effective and budget friendly. It easy removes my nail polish without needing to use a million cotton balls. It even tackles glittery polishes.
Leichelle E.
Honolulu, HI
My favorite nail polish removers from target. The scent is okay and it takes out everything with very little product. Impressive and leaves my nails feel strong.
Karina C.
chicago
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
Cristal P.
Great nail polish remover. Very inexpensive and effective. I always have this on hand. I think it stands up there with more pricey brands. I have purchased this product many times and I always find it easy to use. I would repurchase this for sure.
Amelia M.
New York
I needed to buy a new nail polish remover and didn't want to spend a lot. I went to Target and saw this was on sale so I decided to give it a try. It's a good buy for the price and will last a while. You get a lot of product in comparison to the popular brands. I think it does a really good job of removing polish. I would definitely buy this again.
Priscilla L.
Good price for the size and works well like other brands, I do use the acetone option of this it is drying if you haven't tried straight acetone remover but it is the best for removing glittery textured nail polish which I enjoy so I don't have to work so hard at removing the polish . definitely recommend it
Ari C.
Peterstown
I love up and up brand products. This is a great nail polish remover and it's very easy to use. It gets nail polish off easily and quickly, even tough polishes like glitter polish.  It's great on the skin too and doesn't  destroy/damage/dry out my skin like other nail polish removers.
Karla M.
Arlington, TX
I have been looking for a nail polish remover that is gentle to my nails, they tend to peel and are very thin. Has anyone tried this one? I also don't want it to dry my cuticle out too much.