BY UP & UP

Up & up 16 floz nail polish remover

• I have been looking for a nail polish remover that is gen...4 Answers
Chelsy L.
Springfield
If you’re looking for an awesome nail polish remover look no further. This stuff takes nail polish off in a breeze. Are usually use gel base nail polishes with a topcoat, and this polish remover takes off the nail polish very quickly and effortlessly.
Mackenzie S.
Miami
Your average nail polish remover. I buy generic for the price range and have found it is nearly identical to Sally Hanson and other name brand items. Works well, lasts awhile, leaves my fingers clean of all polish. Will definitely buy again!
Beka L.
Indianapolis, IN
Honestly, this is your run of the mill nail polish remover. I don’t think this brand is special in any way, but it works the way you expect it to and it’s cheap. I don’t think there’s a need to buy any expensive brand when this does the same thing.
Mayo C.
hanford,ca
Purchased at: Target
This nail polish remover takes off all the nail polish. It is very easy to use when take off nail polish. The nail polish is at an affordable price. A pro is that it removes all the nail polish. I would buy this nail polish remover again.
Lidia L.
Scott City , KS
It’s a pretty standard nail polish remover. It removes my nail polish, but you do have a scrub a bit if you have glitter, but I think that’s pretty normal for most removers. The bottle lasts me a while, and for the price I would buy again!
Jesal B.
Fast acting and non drying for half the price of a sally hansen. I’ve really come to like Target’s up & up products and generally never see a difference from the name brand! Upside is this bottle lasts a longgg time so I’m set for a while
Gina S.
elmwood park
I will like you seem is now past remover. I approached it from target and it was very affordable compared to some of the other options I had. It was very easy to use and it’s not smell the house up. I recommend to anyone using nail polish remover.
Mari G.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this nail polish remover and the fact that it's available for a low price along with 5% off in the Cartwheel app! The remover is not harsh and doesn't have a smell that fills up the whole room. Always a must but on Target runs.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
One of the best of the up and up brand from target of the nail polish removers. I don’t notice a lot of strengthening but I do notice my nails aren’t as weak when using this compared to other polish removers. I definitely recommend
kenzie m.
Mount Pleasant
This nail polish remover has gotten the most stubborn of nail polish off! I hated using glitter nail polishes for the simple fact that once you go to remove them it gets every where. I have not had this problem with this product!
Karla M.
Arlington, TX
I have been looking for a nail polish remover that is gentle to my nails, they tend to peel and are very thin. Has anyone tried this one? I also don't want it to dry my cuticle out too much.