BY UP & UP

Up & up 16 floz nail polish remover

• I have been looking for a nail polish remover that is gen...4 Answers
Stephanie S.
Buffalo, NY
I bought this product from target on clearance, I was in desperate need of remover that day so it was a great find. It is a good product for the money, but it does require a lot of elbow grease especially for higher end polishes, or if you apply more than one coat.  It's not that it's a bad product, it's just subpar.
Reina L.
Bridgewater, VA
I also love this nail polish remover. It's light and easy to take off. It doesn't sting your skin like a lot of other nail polish removers do. It comes in a good and affordable price as well. I would recommend this product to everybody who hates pushing hard and making your fingers red trying to take your nail polish off.
Destini W.
Carson, CA
Not my favorite nail polish remover but it is in my top five. It's not too strong of a smell, although I notice it takes more than others to get the polish completely off. Good alternative for when you need something cheap.
Meagan F.
I love this nail polish remover because it really helps to get off every little bit of nail polish! I also love to put this on a cotton ball, soak this in my nils for 3 minutes, and then reveal perfectly fresh nails in seconds! I love this nail polish remover! It's also great for anyone with dry, brittle nails!
Priscilla L.
Good price for the size and works well like other brands, I do use the acetone option of this it is drying if you haven't tried straight acetone remover but it is the best for removing glittery textured nail polish which I enjoy so I don't have to work so hard at removing the polish . definitely recommend it
Teresa R.
Eagle Point, OR
I don't tend to do my nails a lot so a bottle of this will last me a very long time. I do feel that even if I did paint my nails more that it would last as it does a great job of cleaning off without leaving stains. It also seems to moisturize my nails and cuticles somewhat and for the price, can't be beat.
Kelly S.
Straight forward natural nail polish remover. I like the color and the packaging, the smell is that familiar one of acetone and other chemicals. When applied to a cotton ball and then held on the nail for a few seconds before wiping the remaining polish off, this nail polish remover is very efficient and
karina m.
Pasadena, TX
i constantly mess up my nail polish you really start to appriciate having good nail polish removal around!! it is extremely to remove nail polish!! it is extremely easy ton apply and remove unnecessary polish on your nails!! i would recommend it to anyone who constantly messes up on their nails like me!!
Emily A.
Orlando, FL
Works just as well as any other nail polish removers, except the price is way better. I would never purchase anything more expensive than this for the simple task of removing nail polish, as you'll get the same quality.
Jill C.
Burlington, KY
this stuff works just as good as any other nail polish remover and is usually cheaper. The smell is not too overpowering compared to others either. It's easy to apply, but works best with cotton pads that I run out of often. It's not as convenient as some other types of removers with the sponges.
Karla M.
Arlington, TX
I have been looking for a nail polish remover that is gentle to my nails, they tend to peel and are very thin. Has anyone tried this one? I also don't want it to dry my cuticle out too much.