BY UP & UP

Up & up 16 floz nail polish remover

• I have been looking for a nail polish remover that is gen...4 Answers
Marbella A.
I usually use the dipping method for nail polish removers but decided to pick this One up when I couldn’t find the tipping nail polish remover. This one was great because it’s not too much of a struggle to get glitter nail polish off if I struggle to get glitter nail polish off I know that I’m not gonna like nail polish remover so this was a pleasant surprise. It’s a great price and pretty affordable for anyone and I would definitely recommend
Anne N.
Bay Area, CA
When I started college, I started budgeting more and reading labels for the ingredients and comparing items. Often times, you're only paying more for the brand. I gave this brand from target a try (the acetone one) and I was not disappointed!! It worked extremely well in removing my glitter nail polish and I paid a few bucks cheaper. I definitely recommend this as it works just as well as any other brand.
Alyssa G.
I have gotten this nail polish remover from target a few times and feel like it is just as good if not better compared to its alternatives. As far as Pros, it’s a good value, works well, and seems to even strengthen my nails. I can’t think of any Cons. I have and will continue to buy it again.
Devyn K.
Yorba Linda, CA
Great nail polish remover! It removes the polish very efficiently! It even works well on glitter polish! If you wrap a cotton round with this nail polish remover around your glitter polished nail for about 10-15 minutes, the usually tedious to remove glitter will slip right off!
Kelly M.
Celebration, FL
I don’t feel the smell is too overwhelming as some nail polish removers can be. It works really well at getting even reds or pinks off that were applied without a base coat, and is very affordable. I don’t think it dries my nails out or makes them brittle like some removers can.
Jailene D.
Quick drying but can dry out finder tips if kept on for a long time. A pretty strong smell and it can linger if the bottle is kept open for a long time. Can burn holes through certain plastic. Serves its purpose and removes acrylic nails and standard nail polish.
Margot C.
coopersburg
I use this nail polish remover on my real and fake nails. It works well, but leaves my nails dry and cuticles chapped. It is worth the price, I don’t know if I would buy again though. I would say spend the extra money for a more quality nail polish remover.
Summer Y.
Pensacola, FL
I love this nail polish remover. It takes of almost any type of nail polish very quickly and doesn't leave residue. It also doesn't have an extremely strong smell like many nail polish removers do. Overall great product!
Iliana H.
Simi Valley
this is the only nail polish i have ever used and it works very well. i love the bottle because i can pour out however much i want. it isn’t expensive and easily accessible at target. it does take color off of printed table though so make sure you don’t spill or have something protecting your table. i have purchased this bottle and brand of remover so many times i can’t count. would recommend to anyone who wears nail polish.
Lizzy J.
Another great target brand find. I only buy this nail polish now, as it works to get off all my polished. The bottle is huge, so it will last a long time. It’s a great value product I would recommend to others.
Karla M.
Arlington, TX
I have been looking for a nail polish remover that is gentle to my nails, they tend to peel and are very thin. Has anyone tried this one? I also don't want it to dry my cuticle out too much.