BY UP & UP #24 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up 16 floz nail polish remover

• I have been looking for a nail polish remover that is gentle to m...4 Answers
Marbella A.
I usually use the dipping method for nail polish removers but decided to pick this One up when I couldn’t find the tipping nail polish remover. This one was great because it’s not too much of a struggle to get glitter nail polish off if I struggle to get glitter nail polish off I know that I’m not gonna like nail polish remover so this was a pleasant surprise. It’s a great price and pretty affordable for anyone and I would definitely recommend
Anne N.
When I started college, I started budgeting more and reading labels for the ingredients and comparing items. Often times, you're only paying more for the brand. I gave this brand from target a try (the acetone one) and I was not disappointed!! It worked extremely well in removing my glitter nail polish and I paid a few bucks cheaper. I definitely recommend this as it works just as well as any other brand.
Ari C.
Peterstown
I love up and up brand products. This is a great nail polish remover and it's very easy to use. It gets nail polish off easily and quickly, even tough polishes like glitter polish.  It's great on the skin too and doesn't  destroy/damage/dry out my skin like other nail polish removers.
lexy w.
longwood
I use the one with acetone because I like the fart removal. Easy to apply, dissolves instantly compared to equate. Equate takes several strokes . I bought it at target, it is exclusively a target brand so it can only be purchased through them. It is my holy grail remover since using it
Kelly M.
Celebration, FL
I don’t feel the smell is too overwhelming as some nail polish removers can be. It works really well at getting even reds or pinks off that were applied without a base coat, and is very affordable. I don’t think it dries my nails out or makes them brittle like some removers can.
Jesal B.
Fast acting and non drying for half the price of a sally hansen. I’ve really come to like Target’s up & up products and generally never see a difference from the name brand! Upside is this bottle lasts a longgg time so I’m set for a while
Kyra C.
I love this remover!! It is a great value that I will continue to buy at Target! It works just as well as any name brand remover. I’ve used many many bottles of this and I would recommend this one for the results as well as the value.
Emma T.
Staten Island, NY
This nail polish remover does the trick! It is priced low with such good value. It would last me about 6 months, in my opinion, that’s a good time frame! For someone who does their nails a lot, I would recommend to everyone!
kita d.
San Jose
Worked fine for regular nail polish. Didn’t not work well to soak off a gel manicure. Would repurchase for my daughter and use sparingly because the acetone is too harsh, but would not repurchase for myself.
Amelia M.
New York
I needed to buy a new nail polish remover and didn't want to spend a lot. I went to Target and saw this was on sale so I decided to give it a try. It's a good buy for the price and will last a while. You get a lot of product in comparison to the popular brands. I think it does a really good job of removing polish. I would definitely buy this again.
Karla M.
Arlington, TX
I have been looking for a nail polish remover that is gentle to my nails, they tend to peel and are very thin. Has anyone tried this one? I also don't want it to dry my cuticle out too much.