BY UP & UP #18 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up 16 floz nail polish remover

• I have been looking for a nail polish remover that is gen...4 Answers
Marbella A.
I usually use the dipping method for nail polish removers but decided to pick this One up when I couldn’t find the tipping nail polish remover. This one was great because it’s not too much of a struggle to get glitter nail polish off if I struggle to get glitter nail polish off I know that I’m not gonna like nail polish remover so this was a pleasant surprise. It’s a great price and pretty affordable for anyone and I would definitely recommend
Anne N.
When I started college, I started budgeting more and reading labels for the ingredients and comparing items. Often times, you're only paying more for the brand. I gave this brand from target a try (the acetone one) and I was not disappointed!! It worked extremely well in removing my glitter nail polish and I paid a few bucks cheaper. I definitely recommend this as it works just as well as any other brand.
Priscilla L.
Good price for the size and works well like other brands, I do use the acetone option of this it is drying if you haven't tried straight acetone remover but it is the best for removing glittery textured nail polish which I enjoy so I don't have to work so hard at removing the polish . definitely recommend it
Alyssa G.
I have gotten this nail polish remover from target a few times and feel like it is just as good if not better compared to its alternatives. As far as Pros, it’s a good value, works well, and seems to even strengthen my nails. I can’t think of any Cons. I have and will continue to buy it again.
Devyn K.
Yorba Linda, CA
Great nail polish remover! It removes the polish very efficiently! It even works well on glitter polish! If you wrap a cotton round with this nail polish remover around your glitter polished nail for about 10-15 minutes, the usually tedious to remove glitter will slip right off!
Kelly M.
Celebration, FL
I don’t feel the smell is too overwhelming as some nail polish removers can be. It works really well at getting even reds or pinks off that were applied without a base coat, and is very affordable. I don’t think it dries my nails out or makes them brittle like some removers can.
Michele S.
Feel like I need to use more than I should have to but over all it is what it is for the price. It has a more pleasant smell than some others I have used in the past. Purchased this in person at my local target. Can’t complain too much would recommend for the price.
Jailene D.
Quick drying but can dry out finder tips if kept on for a long time. A pretty strong smell and it can linger if the bottle is kept open for a long time. Can burn holes through certain plastic. Serves its purpose and removes acrylic nails and standard nail polish.
Cristal P.
Great nail polish remover. Very inexpensive and effective. I always have this on hand. I think it stands up there with more pricey brands. I have purchased this product many times and I always find it easy to use. I would repurchase this for sure.
Laura W.
Up&up acetone nail polish remover works well, isn't terribly strong smelling, and is affordable. I like to rip up a cotton ball into pieces, one for each finger, soak it and let it sit on my nails for a minute or so. Works perfectly to take off even glitter polish!
Karla M.
Arlington, TX
I have been looking for a nail polish remover that is gentle to my nails, they tend to peel and are very thin. Has anyone tried this one? I also don't want it to dry my cuticle out too much.

back