BY UP & UP #22 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up 16 floz nail polish remover

• I have been looking for a nail polish remover that is gen...4 Answers
Marbella A.
I usually use the dipping method for nail polish removers but decided to pick this One up when I couldn’t find the tipping nail polish remover. This one was great because it’s not too much of a struggle to get glitter nail polish off if I struggle to get glitter nail polish off I know that I’m not gonna like nail polish remover so this was a pleasant surprise. It’s a great price and pretty affordable for anyone and I would definitely recommend
Anne N.
When I started college, I started budgeting more and reading labels for the ingredients and comparing items. Often times, you're only paying more for the brand. I gave this brand from target a try (the acetone one) and I was not disappointed!! It worked extremely well in removing my glitter nail polish and I paid a few bucks cheaper. I definitely recommend this as it works just as well as any other brand.
Karina C.
chicago
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I use the one with acetone because I like the fart removal. Easy to apply, dissolves instantly compared to equate. Equate takes several strokes . I bought it at target, it is exclusively a target brand so it can only be purchased through them. It is my holy grail remover since using it
Ava P.
This gets off all the nail polish that is still on your nails and toenails. It’s soooo helpful. It helps get the nail polish off fast. I got it at target. The remover is cheap. I buy this all the time.
Devyn K.
Los Angeles, CA
Great nail polish remover! It removes the polish very efficiently! It even works well on glitter polish! If you wrap a cotton round with this nail polish remover around your glitter polished nail for about 10-15 minutes, the usually tedious to remove glitter will slip right off!
Kelly M.
Celebration, FL
I don’t feel the smell is too overwhelming as some nail polish removers can be. It works really well at getting even reds or pinks off that were applied without a base coat, and is very affordable. I don’t think it dries my nails out or makes them brittle like some removers can.
Gina S.
elmwood park
I will like you seem is now past remover. I approached it from target and it was very affordable compared to some of the other options I had. It was very easy to use and it’s not smell the house up. I recommend to anyone using nail polish remover.
Lidia L.
Scott City , KS
It’s a pretty standard nail polish remover. It removes my nail polish, but you do have a scrub a bit if you have glitter, but I think that’s pretty normal for most removers. The bottle lasts me a while, and for the price I would buy again!
Sara F.
Oldsmar
This works exactly like a nail polish remover should it removes nail polish. It does so extremely easily to the point where you only need one cotton ball soaked in remover to remove all of your nail polish from both hands.
Karla M.
Arlington, TX
I have been looking for a nail polish remover that is gentle to my nails, they tend to peel and are very thin. Has anyone tried this one? I also don't want it to dry my cuticle out too much.