BY UP & UP

Get a professional finish and save time while doing your nails at home. Eliminate the lengthy wait time for nail polish to dry. moments after using up & up nail enamel dryer, your nail polish is dry and left healthy looking & conditioned. see more...

Emily W.
La Center, WA
Surprisingly, this works. I wanted to try it just because I am so impatient when waiting for my nails to dry. This dries your nails, replenishes them and leaves them very pretty and shiny. (With no bubbles in the paint)
Elizabeth D.
Coral Springs, FL
I love this product! I have zero patience when it comes to doing my nails.. so having this makes my life so much easier.. 2 sprays and my nails are ready to go!
Umika M.
VERY GOOD FOR THE PRICR. it takes a minute to dry but does a great job. i would buy this over and over again for 2.99. first thing i've tried like this product
Shannon D.
Stamford, CT
This drying spray is great. My nails are dry in under 10 mins and don't bubble or get a strange texture after using,  like some other brands I have tried.
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Ok kind of does what it claims to do. It dries my polish but not completely. I still have to wait s few minutes in order to completely dry.
Nicole F.
Greenwood, In
I wish I would have had the results the others that reviewers had. Unfortunately, it did not help my nails dry any faster than air drying.
Alison G.
Montgomery
Makes my nails de faster and makes them shiny. It really works for impatient kids who don't know how to wait for their nails to dry
yesenia c.
This stuff works great. Love it. So cheap and easy to use. Great for little ones with not so much patience or for you on the go
Liz F.
South St Paul, MN
I love this nail spray. I let my nails set for a minute after painting, spray this on, and my nails are dry in no time.
hillary N.
Absolutely love this product it works great and is so fast drying if you haven't tried it you need it a must buy/ try
Elfrida Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
I am looking for an affordable nail polish drying spray. My friend introduced me to the OPI one, but it's a bit out of my price range. I was wondering how the up&up brand compares to the OPI one?
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
What's the drying time on this spray? What does it smell like? Would it be safe to use on a kid?
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
Does this product works for you? I have tried it with different nail polish brands and it doesn't seem to work with none 😕