BY UP & UP

Get a professional finish and save time while doing your nails at home. Eliminate the lengthy wait time for nail polish to dry. moments after using up & up nail enamel dryer, your nail polish is dry and left healthy looking & conditioned. see more...

Buy on Target
hillary N.
hillary N.
Absolutely love this product it works great and is so fast drying if you haven't tried it you need it a must buy/ try
Emily W.
Emily W.
La Center, WA
Surprisingly, this works. I wanted to try it just because I am so impatient when waiting for my nails to dry. This dries your nails, replenishes them and leaves them very pretty and shiny. (With no bubbles in the paint)
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Stamford, CT
This drying spray is great. My nails are dry in under 10 mins and don't bubble or get a strange texture after using,  like some other brands I have tried.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Greenwood, In
I wish I would have had the results the others that reviewers had. Unfortunately, it did not help my nails dry any faster than air drying.
Jillian E.
Jillian E.
Puyallup, WA
Love this stuff! So amazing so cheap works great!! i will always tell people to use it!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I would like to get exposure for this product!! I can not say enough good things about this spray. Its cheap & works amazing!!! I have the best looking nails because of this spray. Once my nails are painted I spray them they are touchable within seconds. I highly recommend and I give this away in all my Christmas bags.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
houston, TX
i love this one....dries my nails quick....very good price...size last awhile....conditions
Audra L.
Audra L.
This stuff really does work. I spray it and then go do activities. And cheap too
Gracie R.
Gracie R.
Statham, GA
Before finding this product I would get nail polish everywhere because I have idle hands and can't keep still. This product is so cheap and smells great. It makes your nails dry so fast even when you have put three layers of nail polish on. You will not be sorry after purchasing this product.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Chestermere, Alberta
A busy body with a need for hands on activities and a constant change of nail polish? This is for you!
This drying spray has made my life so much easier, it works fast so I'm able to continue on with life without worrying about damaging my fresh coat.
Of course instant wouldn't be the word to describe the drying process, it speeds up the process by 90%
5 out of 5 would recommend!
Elfrida Y.
Elfrida Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
I am looking for an affordable nail polish drying spray. My friend introduced me to the OPI one, but it's a bit out of my price range. I was wondering how the up&up brand compares to the OPI one?
Dawn R.
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
What's the drying time on this spray? What does it smell like? Would it be safe to use on a kid?
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
Does this product works for you? I have tried it with different nail polish brands and it doesn't seem to work with none 😕