BY UP & UP

Get a professional finish and save time while doing your nails at home. Eliminate the lengthy wait time for nail polish to dry. moments after using up & up nail enamel dryer, your nail polish is dry and left healthy looking & conditioned. see more...

Audra L.
This stuff really does work. I spray it and then go do activities. And cheap too
Umika M.
VERY GOOD FOR THE PRICR. it takes a minute to dry but does a great job. i would buy this over and over again for 2.99. first thing i've tried like this product
Shannon D.
Stamford, CT
This drying spray is great. My nails are dry in under 10 mins and don't bubble or get a strange texture after using,  like some other brands I have tried.
Alison G.
Montgomery
Makes my nails de faster and makes them shiny. It really works for impatient kids who don't know how to wait for their nails to dry
yesenia c.
This stuff works great. Love it. So cheap and easy to use. Great for little ones with not so much patience or for you on the go
Liz F.
South St Paul, MN
I love this nail spray. I let my nails set for a minute after painting, spray this on, and my nails are dry in no time.
hillary N.
Absolutely love this product it works great and is so fast drying if you haven't tried it you need it a must buy/ try
Krysten H.
Fenton
I can,be super impatient sometimes, so thanks a must have! Just paint your nails to your liking, spray, and go!
Gracie R.
Statham, GA
Before finding this product I would get nail polish everywhere because I have idle hands and can't keep still. This product is so cheap and smells great. It makes your nails dry so fast even when you have put three layers of nail polish on. You will not be sorry after purchasing this product.
Melissa L.
houston, TX
i love this one....dries my nails quick....very good price...size last awhile....conditions
Elfrida Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
I am looking for an affordable nail polish drying spray. My friend introduced me to the OPI one, but it's a bit out of my price range. I was wondering how the up&up brand compares to the OPI one?
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
Does this product works for you? I have tried it with different nail polish brands and it doesn't seem to work with none 😕
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
What's the drying time on this spray? What does it smell like? Would it be safe to use on a kid?