BY UP & UP

Get a professional finish and save time while doing your nails at home. Eliminate the lengthy wait time for nail polish to dry. moments after using up & up nail enamel dryer, your nail polish is dry and left healthy looking & conditioned. see more...

Nicole F.
Greenwood, In
I wish I would have had the results the others that reviewers had. Unfortunately, it did not help my nails dry any faster than air drying.
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Ok kind of does what it claims to do. It dries my polish but not completely. I still have to wait s few minutes in order to completely dry.
Alison G.
Montgomery
Makes my nails de faster and makes them shiny. It really works for impatient kids who don't know how to wait for their nails to dry
yesenia c.
This stuff works great. Love it. So cheap and easy to use. Great for little ones with not so much patience or for you on the go
Liz F.
South St Paul, MN
I love this nail spray. I let my nails set for a minute after painting, spray this on, and my nails are dry in no time.
hillary N.
Absolutely love this product it works great and is so fast drying if you haven't tried it you need it a must buy/ try
Conchita R.
Houston , TX
I wish I could say that this worked for me, but unfortunately it didn't. I'd rather air dry than use this. Bummer.
Krysten H.
Fenton
I can,be super impatient sometimes, so thanks a must have! Just paint your nails to your liking, spray, and go!
Melissa L.
houston, TX
i love this one....dries my nails quick....very good price...size last awhile....conditions
Jill E.
Puyallup, WA
Love this stuff! So amazing so cheap works great!! i will always tell people to use it!
Elfrida Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
I am looking for an affordable nail polish drying spray. My friend introduced me to the OPI one, but it's a bit out of my price range. I was wondering how the up&up brand compares to the OPI one?
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
What's the drying time on this spray? What does it smell like? Would it be safe to use on a kid?
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
Does this product works for you? I have tried it with different nail polish brands and it doesn't seem to work with none 😕