BY UP & UP

Get a professional finish and save time while doing your nails at home. Eliminate the lengthy wait time for nail polish to dry. moments after using up & up nail enamel dryer, your nail polish is dry and left healthy looking & conditioned. see more...

Kara K.
Wayne, PA
This is so helpful. It a always seems when I paint my nails I have to rush to make them dry. I purchased this at target about a month ago. The pros to this project are that it dries your nail polish within a minute and it save me a ton of time. I have tried the OPI brand of this and I have to save they are the same and if not the up & up brand is better. I think that paying $4 dollars for like instead of $20 dollars for the other ones is worth it. I also have the new packaging and it is adorable. Love it!
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
I was really hopeful about this product but it ended up being a complete disappointment. I believe the way it "works" is by blasting your nails with an icy substance, so the cold will dry them; but it hasn't worked for me. I have used a couple of different brands (essie, sinful colors, etc..) and it doesnt work with any of them
Jessica M.
I would like to get exposure for this product!! I can not say enough good things about this spray. Its cheap & works amazing!!! I have the best looking nails because of this spray. Once my nails are painted I spray them they are touchable within seconds. I highly recommend and I give this away in all my Christmas bags.
Emma D.
Wichita, KS
Seems to help polish dry faster! And leaves nails with a nice shine. This product is basically odorless and is super easy to use. At a great value, I will very likely be repurchasing.
Claire H.
I never paint my nails. I don't have the patience for it and I always end up doing something to smudge them before they dry. This, however, has changed that. I spray this on my nails and 30 second to a minute later, they're almost completely dry.
Gracie R.
Statham, GA
Before finding this product I would get nail polish everywhere because I have idle hands and can't keep still. This product is so cheap and smells great. It makes your nails dry so fast even when you have put three layers of nail polish on. You will not be sorry after purchasing this product.
Emily W.
La Center, WA
Surprisingly, this works. I wanted to try it just because I am so impatient when waiting for my nails to dry. This dries your nails, replenishes them and leaves them very pretty and shiny. (With no bubbles in the paint)
Elizabeth D.
Tamarac, FL
I love this product! I have zero patience when it comes to doing my nails.. so having this makes my life so much easier.. 2 sprays and my nails are ready to go!
Umika M.
VERY GOOD FOR THE PRICR. it takes a minute to dry but does a great job. i would buy this over and over again for 2.99. first thing i've tried like this product
Shannon D.
Stamford, CT
This drying spray is great. My nails are dry in under 10 mins and don't bubble or get a strange texture after using,  like some other brands I have tried.
Elfrida Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
I am looking for an affordable nail polish drying spray. My friend introduced me to the OPI one, but it's a bit out of my price range. I was wondering how the up&up brand compares to the OPI one?
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
What's the drying time on this spray? What does it smell like? Would it be safe to use on a kid?
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
Does this product works for you? I have tried it with different nail polish brands and it doesn't seem to work with none 😕