BY UP & UP

Get a professional finish and save time while doing your nails at home. Eliminate the lengthy wait time for nail polish to dry. moments after using up & up nail enamel dryer, your nail polish is dry and left healthy looking & conditioned. see more...

Buy on Target
Asha S.
Asha S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This works pretty well and dries instantly. It's good for the value, however, I did notice that my nail polish does seem to chip earlier than usual. But it's good to use when you're in a hurry. I bought this at Target and I would definitely buy again.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
I was skeptical of this product, but it actually works very well! I purchased this at my local Target for super inexpensive. I hate waiting for my nails to dry, and this definitely cuts back on dry time. I will definitely repurchase when I run out!
cindy l.
cindy l.
I have a love hate relationship with drying spray!! Don't get me wrong, it works, but works better with certain nail polishes.

And if the nail polish is a thick formula, you're outa luck!

Great price for what it is!
Olivia E.
Olivia E.
Anderson, SC
This is just like the kind they use in a nail salon! I bought it from target for about $2. It makes your nails dry fast so you won't smear them. Would definitely recommend. Easy to use- just spray it on each nail.
Umika M.
Umika M.
VERY GOOD FOR THE PRICR. it takes a minute to dry but does a great job. i would buy this over and over again for 2.99. first thing i've tried like this product
Emma D.
Emma D.
Wichita, KS
Seems to help polish dry faster! And leaves nails with a nice shine. This product is basically odorless and is super easy to use. At a great value, I will very likely be repurchasing.
Alison G.
Alison G.
Montgomery
Makes my nails de faster and makes them shiny. It really works for impatient kids who don't know how to wait for their nails to dry
yesenia c.
yesenia c.
This stuff works great. Love it. So cheap and easy to use. Great for little ones with not so much patience or for you on the go
Liz F.
Liz F.
South St Paul, MN
I love this nail spray. I let my nails set for a minute after painting, spray this on, and my nails are dry in no time.
hillary N.
hillary N.
Absolutely love this product it works great and is so fast drying if you haven't tried it you need it a must buy/ try
Elfrida Y.
Elfrida Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
I am looking for an affordable nail polish drying spray. My friend introduced me to the OPI one, but it's a bit out of my price range. I was wondering how the up&up brand compares to the OPI one?
Dawn R.
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
What's the drying time on this spray? What does it smell like? Would it be safe to use on a kid?
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
Does this product works for you? I have tried it with different nail polish brands and it doesn't seem to work with none 😕