BY UP & UP

Get a professional finish and save time while doing your nails at home. Eliminate the lengthy wait time for nail polish to dry. moments after using up & up nail enamel dryer, your nail polish is dry and left healthy looking & conditioned. see more...

cindy l.
I have a love hate relationship with drying spray!! Don't get me wrong, it works, but works better with certain nail polishes.

And if the nail polish is a thick formula, you're outa luck!

Great price for what it is!
Olivia E.
Anderson, SC
This is just like the kind they use in a nail salon! I bought it from target for about $2. It makes your nails dry fast so you won't smear them. Would definitely recommend. Easy to use- just spray it on each nail.
Jessica M.
I would like to get exposure for this product!! I can not say enough good things about this spray. Its cheap & works amazing!!! I have the best looking nails because of this spray. Once my nails are painted I spray them they are touchable within seconds. I highly recommend and I give this away in all my Christmas bags.
Emma D.
Wichita, KS
Seems to help polish dry faster! And leaves nails with a nice shine. This product is basically odorless and is super easy to use. At a great value, I will very likely be repurchasing.
Claire H.
I never paint my nails. I don't have the patience for it and I always end up doing something to smudge them before they dry. This, however, has changed that. I spray this on my nails and 30 second to a minute later, they're almost completely dry.
Emily W.
La Center, WA
Surprisingly, this works. I wanted to try it just because I am so impatient when waiting for my nails to dry. This dries your nails, replenishes them and leaves them very pretty and shiny. (With no bubbles in the paint)
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Ok kind of does what it claims to do. It dries my polish but not completely. I still have to wait s few minutes in order to completely dry.
Nicole F.
Greenwood, In
I wish I would have had the results the others that reviewers had. Unfortunately, it did not help my nails dry any faster than air drying.
Conchita R.
Houston , TX
I wish I could say that this worked for me, but unfortunately it didn't. I'd rather air dry than use this. Bummer.
Jill E.
Puyallup, WA
Love this stuff! So amazing so cheap works great!! i will always tell people to use it!
Elfrida Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
I am looking for an affordable nail polish drying spray. My friend introduced me to the OPI one, but it's a bit out of my price range. I was wondering how the up&up brand compares to the OPI one?
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
Does this product works for you? I have tried it with different nail polish brands and it doesn't seem to work with none 😕
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
What's the drying time on this spray? What does it smell like? Would it be safe to use on a kid?