BY UP & UP

Get a professional finish and save time while doing your nails at home. Eliminate the lengthy wait time for nail polish to dry. moments after using up & up nail enamel dryer, your nail polish is dry and left healthy looking & conditioned. see more...

Buy on Target
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Grand Island, FL
I'm not very patient when it comes to drying time Having two toddlers at home, I don't have a lot of time to sit around and let my nails dry when I have painted them to begin with. So, I bought this hoping it would be my miracle product. While it does seem to speed up my drying time a little bit, it isn't as much of a time saver as I had hoped it would be. It has a tolerable scent and leaves my nails appearing nicely. The directions say to wait at least one minute after applying polish, to spray the drying spray on your nails. The first time I used it though, I didn't read the directions and therefore didn't wait long enough. It left bubbles in my polish and I had to remove it and do them over. So, definitely follow that direction and wait at least one minute before spraying onto your nails. Overall, I can't say whether or not I would purchase this product again. I will try it out some more before needing to decide. The large can offers plenty of applications.
Kara K.
Kara K.
Wayne, PA
This is so helpful. It a always seems when I paint my nails I have to rush to make them dry. I purchased this at target about a month ago. The pros to this project are that it dries your nail polish within a minute and it save me a ton of time. I have tried the OPI brand of this and I have to save they are the same and if not the up & up brand is better. I think that paying $4 dollars for like instead of $20 dollars for the other ones is worth it. I also have the new packaging and it is adorable. Love it!
Bronx, NY
I was really hopeful about this product but it ended up being a complete disappointment. I believe the way it "works" is by blasting your nails with an icy substance, so the cold will dry them; but it hasn't worked for me. I have used a couple of different brands (essie, sinful colors, etc..) and it doesnt work with any of them
Claire H.
Claire H.
I never paint my nails. I don't have the patience for it and I always end up doing something to smudge them before they dry. This, however, has changed that. I spray this on my nails and 30 second to a minute later, they're almost completely dry.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Tamarac, FL
I love this product! I have zero patience when it comes to doing my nails.. so having this makes my life so much easier.. 2 sprays and my nails are ready to go!
Diana S.
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Ok kind of does what it claims to do. It dries my polish but not completely. I still have to wait s few minutes in order to completely dry.
Conchita R.
Conchita R.
Houston , TX
I wish I could say that this worked for me, but unfortunately it didn't. I'd rather air dry than use this. Bummer.
Leila A.
Leila A.
This is a must have for home manicures. It's the stuff that they use at the salons to dry you polish quickly. It's was a few dollars and is totally worth it. I picked it up at target and use it each time I change my polish. Polish dries with a few minutes after application and then your good to go. You may have to use more or wait a bit longer if you apply multiple coats of polish but it's still quick.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Love this stuff!!! Came across it while browsing the beauty aisle at Target last week. I paid for this with my own $. It works really well, no weird smell. And huge bottle for the price! Will definitely repurchase when this runs out. I polish my own nails at home and always have issues smudging my nails before they are able to fully dry. This helps that from happening.
Carol J.
Carol J.
I received this as a gift and I think it is perfect. All you have to do is spray your nails after painting and it super speeds the dry time. The bottle is huge so it will last a really long time. I always use that type of spray at the nail salon and now I can use it at home. Definitely recommend to try if you are impatient, like me, waiting for your nails to dry
Elfrida Y.
Elfrida Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
I am looking for an affordable nail polish drying spray. My friend introduced me to the OPI one, but it's a bit out of my price range. I was wondering how the up&up brand compares to the OPI one?
Dawn R.
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
What's the drying time on this spray? What does it smell like? Would it be safe to use on a kid?
Bronx, NY
Does this product works for you? I have tried it with different nail polish brands and it doesn't seem to work with none 😕