BY UP & UP

Get a professional finish and save time while doing your nails at home. Eliminate the lengthy wait time for nail polish to dry. moments after using up & up nail enamel dryer, your nail polish is dry and left healthy looking & conditioned. see more...

Melissa M.
This stuff is awesome! Great product and the price is truly a steal. I keep a can of this at all times since I'm always painting my nails and then running out of the house
Leila A.
This is a must have for home manicures. It's the stuff that they use at the salons to dry you polish quickly. It's was a few dollars and is totally worth it. I picked it up at target and use it each time I change my polish. Polish dries with a few minutes after application and then your good to go. You may have to use more or wait a bit longer if you apply multiple coats of polish but it's still quick.
Lisa M.
Love this stuff!!! Came across it while browsing the beauty aisle at Target last week. I paid for this with my own $. It works really well, no weird smell. And huge bottle for the price! Will definitely repurchase when this runs out. I polish my own nails at home and always have issues smudging my nails before they are able to fully dry. This helps that from happening.
Carol J.
I received this as a gift and I think it is perfect. All you have to do is spray your nails after painting and it super speeds the dry time. The bottle is huge so it will last a really long time. I always use that type of spray at the nail salon and now I can use it at home. Definitely recommend to try if you are impatient, like me, waiting for your nails to dry
Courtney A.
I've never used a drying spray before, so I can't say whether this is better or worse than anything else. However, after using this I'm not sure it matters because this stuff is great! My nails are immediately dry! Plus it's super cheap, so I have no problem buying more, though, the bottle is so big I don't even know that I'll need to! On top of that, and now this could just be my mind, I feel like they look shiner...like A LOT!
Krystal B.
Grand Island, FL
I'm not very patient when it comes to drying time Having two toddlers at home, I don't have a lot of time to sit around and let my nails dry when I have painted them to begin with. So, I bought this hoping it would be my miracle product. While it does seem to speed up my drying time a little bit, it isn't as much of a time saver as I had hoped it would be. It has a tolerable scent and leaves my nails appearing nicely. The directions say to wait at least one minute after applying polish, to spray the drying spray on your nails. The first time I used it though, I didn't read the directions and therefore didn't wait long enough. It left bubbles in my polish and I had to remove it and do them over. So, definitely follow that direction and wait at least one minute before spraying onto your nails. Overall, I can't say whether or not I would purchase this product again. I will try it out some more before needing to decide. The large can offers plenty of applications.
Elizabeth W.
I was skeptical of this product, but it actually works very well! I purchased this at my local Target for super inexpensive. I hate waiting for my nails to dry, and this definitely cuts back on dry time. I will definitely repurchase when I run out!
Asha S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This works pretty well and dries instantly. It's good for the value, however, I did notice that my nail polish does seem to chip earlier than usual. But it's good to use when you're in a hurry. I bought this at Target and I would definitely buy again.
cindy l.
I have a love hate relationship with drying spray!! Don't get me wrong, it works, but works better with certain nail polishes.

And if the nail polish is a thick formula, you're outa luck!

Great price for what it is!
Olivia E.
Anderson, SC
This is just like the kind they use in a nail salon! I bought it from target for about $2. It makes your nails dry fast so you won't smear them. Would definitely recommend. Easy to use- just spray it on each nail.
Elfrida Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
I am looking for an affordable nail polish drying spray. My friend introduced me to the OPI one, but it's a bit out of my price range. I was wondering how the up&up brand compares to the OPI one?
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
What's the drying time on this spray? What does it smell like? Would it be safe to use on a kid?
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
Does this product works for you? I have tried it with different nail polish brands and it doesn't seem to work with none 😕