BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! Up & up Mouthwash - Mint - 18 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Reidsville, NC
This is my favorite mouthwash. It works just as well as name brands for a fraction of the cost and leaves my mouth feeling really clean.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
This is my favorite mouthwash! First, you really can't go wrong with Target's Up & Up line...you get quality products while saving money! Plus they are usually 5% off on the cartwheel app. My favorite thing about this mouthwash is that it doesn't make my mouth burn and I can really swish it around my mouth for a long time. I will definitely keep buying this product!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Although I'm a die hard Listerine user, we've used this stuff a ton because we caught it on sale.  I do find that the minty fresh burn isn't as strong as Listerine, but it definitely does the job and is cheaper.  The less intense feeling might be more suited to someone with sensitive teeth too!  All in all, it's a great mouthwash at a fair price.
Addie B.
Addie B.
I like using this mouth wash. I have noticed since I've been using this that my teeth have been significantly cleaner. The flavor and taste is not too strong. The bottle fits easily in my cabinet. I would rebuy this