BY UP & UP

Find bath and body skincare at Target.com! Rid your hands of bacteria and dirt with this soap by up & up. The aloe vera is soothing against your skin, and it also provides a pleasant scent. Large refill size. see more...

Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
up & up Moisturizing Hand Soap Aloe Vera 64-oz. is such a great product from #Target. I'm really quite impressed with all of their up and up products actually. A lot of other hand soap can be quite stripping but, this one keeps my hands balanced to where they're not dry -- the aloe really is a huge part of that factor. It's reasonably priced.
Sarah A.
Sacramento, CA
Pretty good hand soap. Leaves your hands nice and soft. I have really dry sensitive skin so this was a good soap to use.
Becca N.
Brooklyn, NY
Great hand soap! This smells great, doesn't dry out my hands, or leave a weird residue. I just feel clean when I use it
Christina R.
Los Angeles, CA
Can't go wrong with the up and up brand. I feel and smell no difference between the higher end price hand soaps.