Up & Up Milk Storage Bags For Baby

Find baby bottles, nipples and milk storage at Target.com! The up & up milk storage bags are an amazing value for nursing mothers. These plastic breastmilk storage bags hold up to 6 ounces of breast milk. These bpa-free storage bags have a double zipper seal and volume markings.

Can you use the Lansinoh adapter (the one that works for Medela pumps) on these bags to pump directly in to them rather than using bottles?
How do these compare to Lasinoh?
How many come in a box ?
Start your review of Up & Up Milk Storage Bags For Baby!
Alicia S.
Tonawanda, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Thick and durable, great seal. The price is great in comparison to other brands that are equally as good but more expensive.
Cassandra R.
Harrisonville, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
I absolutely love these breastmilk storage bags they aren’t expensive you get a decent amount of bags in the packs and they seal up great. We haven’t had one leak yet and we have a freezer full of milk.
Helga Z.
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
I never had a problem with these milk storage bags leaking. I would fill them up and then lay them flat in the freezer, then I would place them in a upright storage bin in the back of the freezer. I was a cow so I used a lot of storage bags and multiple brands. No complaints with Up & Up.
Azeret H.
Pocola, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
This is another good brand of storage bags to buy. These have never given me any issues or anyone ive donated to. They don't seem to be cheapy so that's good. It's no different than the Walmart brand.
Monica M.
Yuma, AZ
Stored milk successfully. Easy to open after being in the freezer. Did have a couple leak but for the most part all worked well.
Kim P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Target
Been using for 15 months and they work amazing. I've only had two break which is great. Seal works wonderful and they freeze quickly
Mariah G.
Young America, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These storage bags work pretty well but I've found better brands to use for my child's bottles. Could stock to the bottle better than it does! Using other ones work 100% better. They are very expensive for how well they do not work. I wouldn't recommend these to anyone really
Sarah B.
Moore, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
These milk storage bags are pretty good for the price. They do their job and o have had no leaks so far with the ones I have used.
Erin A.
Batavia, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I loved that these bags could hold enough for larger bottles. Also, I never experienced any leaks or ice-forming issues with these.
Cecilia B.
Lees Summit, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I love using up & up milk storage bags, they are affordable and durable. Just as great to use as name brand ones.