up & up Milk and Honey Hand Soap - 7.5 oz uploaded by Jennifer D.

BY UP & UP

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Quality needs priced to please. With up & up your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or your money back. Gender: Unisex. see more...

• Is the honey scent strong in this?1 Answers
  • Does anyone really spend a lot of money on hand soaps ?2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Why spend more in name brand when this gets the job done and smells great." in 2 reviews
  • "I love it and would recommend it to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "in Great smell great price and moisturizing how can you go wrong ... not to mention it's usually on cartwheel . " in 1 review
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Dallas, TX
I used to love this stuff: it was cheap, it smelled lovely, and it had moisturizing ingredients. Recently, they changed the formula. The Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice, lactose, honey, milk protein, and hydrolyzed silk are all gone. The only moisturizing ingredient left is glycerin. Worse, the fragrance is different. Now, it smells soured. The scent was so disgusting it churned my stomach. I immediately returned every bottle of it I had bought, and I won't be buying Up & Up hand soap again.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Pikesville, MD
I've been using this as a bathroom soap for a while now and it never fails to do its job! Squeaky clean and fresh scent!
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME
Wellness Guru Expert
My "go to" hand soap and always has been. I love the scent that is left on my hands and how soft it helps them to be
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
Works great. Doesn't dry out your hands. Smells fabulous. Nice and clean soft scent nothing too intense.
lizzy c.
lizzy c.
This is a great soap it is very cheep and gets the job done! It seems to last very long as well also it keeps your hands soft for a very long time! In my house we but it all the time you will never see our house with out one of these
Heather P.
Heather P.
This soap works just as well as named brand, expensive soap. It leaves your hands soft
Laura R.
Laura R.
Edinburg, TX
I love the target brand hand soap they not only smell clean it also leaves my hands soft!!! The smell is not the "hospital" kind of smell either lol.
Morgan N.
Morgan N.
Good soap for low prices. Can never go wrong with a bargain.& don't all soaps work to clean hands??
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
I wash my hands multiple times a day and this hand wash never dries out my skin! Smells great too! I love it and would recommend it to everyone!
Morayma C.
Morayma C.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone really spend a lot of money on hand soaps ?
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Lakewood, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Is the honey scent strong in this?