up & up Migraine Formula Caplet 100-pk.

Migraine formula caplet 100-pk.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of up & up Migraine Formula Caplet 100-pk.!
Kristen S.
Douglas, WY
up & up Migraine Formula Caplet 100-pk. uploaded by Kristen S.
Searched for years for something that would alleviate my migraines. I needed something with caffeine and this works wonders. Great price and bought it at WalGreens. Works fast and lasts 6 hours. I’m allergic to aspirin so needed to find something strong I could take.
Amanda N.
I don’t k ow if it was on sale or if they price it so low, but this product was super inexpensive and gets that headache the first time for me. I like the up and up tension headache as well.
Allyson M.
This has been helpful for my migraines I take it once I start to have the Aurora and it seems to cut his severe the migraine actually is abs the length of time I suffer with it
Steffani S.
Destin, FL
I like this product very much! Very easy to swallow pills which is nice and it seems to relieve my pain very quickly. Definitely one of the more affordable brands on the shelf. I tell all my friends to use this one it’s the best!
Ashley L.
For me, this works just as well as Excedrin for a fraction of the cost. I get frequent headaches and this works!
Caitlin H.
Runnells, IA
I get tension head aches at least 3x a week and this product keeps me going. The caffeine is a real life saver and while I used to only use Excedrin the up and up brand saves me so much money for the frequency in which i buy! Highly recommend it.
Tasha G.
I must say that Target has some legit store brand products and this is one of them. It’s very affordable. There’s no need to improve this product.
Ashley H.
Worcester, MA
Up and up does a good job with these store brand migraine pills. They are just as good as the name brands. Good value.
Lesly L.
hicksville
It is very good tea helps very quickly in migraine and you can also get it anywhere.
Claydis D.
lehigh acres
Works really good, nice product , I have been using it for a long time and I like them

Looking for your answer?