up & up Medium Toothbrush uploaded by Carol A.up & up Medium Toothbrush uploaded by Stacy A.

BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! Up & up medium toothbrush see more...

• Do these toothbrushes last? Are they good quality compared to oth...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Ruthanna W.
Norristown, PA
Great toothbrush. I think this is just as great as the other toothbrush name brands. I’ve used this toothbrush for a while and I think I will continue to use it. I like the handle shape and how it cleans my teeth.
lisa U.
a good buy but not as good of quality as oral b. the price is up there unless you have a coupon. I dont know if I will be re purchasing but its a good one to have for travel and then toss out right after which is what I did with mine. i prefer the soft bristles too
Averie O.
Bakersfield, CA
My favorite toothbrush, let me tell you why. This is cheap and affordable for a bunch of them. They aren’t too rought or soft. perfect for cleaning your teeth to be pretty. gets all the gross stuff out. I keep buying them and I will keep on too when I run out.
Kristen D.
This is a great toothbrush. The medium strength bristle is much better than the soft for me. It feels like it's cleaning without it hurting or making my gums raw. I am satisfied overall by this product.
Zoe S.
Glen Allen
This toothbrush isn't special but it works! If you are on a budget, these are definitely a good route to go when it comes to toothbrushes. I bought it at target, so its super easy to find.
Rachel R.
Middleton, WI
Personally, a toothbrush is a toothbrush and target just always has great deals so i don’t have anything bad to say about this one! It does the job for not too much money!
Zoe H.
I like to brush my teeth after eating and drinking anything other than water. I use my electric toothbrush at home, but at work I like to keep a pack of Up & Up toothbrushes to use there- I find the quality and the price of these toothbrushes to be proportional, and it gets the job done!
Linda G.
Salinas, CA
These toothbrushes leave my teeth cleaner than any of those fancy ones with fancy bristles. I don't know what it is, but I just buy the four pack of these and not only are they super affordable but they work great. Maybe the handle isn't as sturdy as I'd like (it bends a little as I'm brushing) but I love how clean my mouth feels after.
Christine H.
I like these toothbrushes because they are affordable and get the job done. We get medium bristles because I don't think soft ones clean as well. But I don't see a big difference in other upgraded toothbrushes. Just want to brush my teeth, that is all.
Margaret M.
Up and Up is a great brand for when you want to save money, but when it comes to toothbrushes, I never skimp because my gums get really sensitive! Although these toothbrushes will get the job done, I find that the more expensive brushes caress my sensitive teeth and come with the tongue brush that I so desperately need!
Melissa B.
Do these toothbrushes last? Are they good quality compared to other inexpensive toothbrushes? I've never seen these in Target before.