up & up Medium Toothbrush uploaded by Carol A.up & up Medium Toothbrush uploaded by Stacy A.

BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! Up & up medium toothbrush see more...

• Do these toothbrushes last? Are they good quality compared to oth...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Anita J.
Anita J.
Flushing, NY
I don't understand the purpose of spending so much money on certain toothbrushes, many people may disagree. These Up&Up ones are budget friendly. I feel good replacing them every few months, than replacing some other fancy toothbrush. Plus, they get the job done. I found I have 'cleaner' teeth, and better gums, than some of my friends and family who uses the fancier ones; we actually use to go to the same dentist and I was said to have the better teeth/gums.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
New York , NY
Good for what it is. Good price, usually comes in varying packs at an affordable price. I like them because they sometimes have smaller heads so they fit more comfortably in my mouth and I can more easily reach back teeth. Paired with the right toothpaste, it gets the job done. Decent array of basic colours to fit a bathroom or multifamily.
daniella m.
daniella m.
Upland, CA
I like using Up & Up products from Target. I like a good clean brush, so I use the Up & Up Medium Toothbrush. I've tried electric toothbrushes and I have to say I'm an avid user of a manual toothbrush. I can control the areas that I have more build up and can be sensitive to the areas that are giving me problems. I over like this product
janna B.
janna B.
Salem, OR
I know most "store Brands" come from the same companies as well as made in the same places. I am not a fan of it. To me, it lacks attractive packaging as well as the quality when I went to use it, pieces of the brush came off in my mouth. It did not just happen once. I changed to the other toothbrush and the same thing happened to me.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I like the Medium size because it covers more ground. These toothbrushes are generic but are cheaper and do a good job. They are not as good as some of the other high end toothbrushes. Please look at the details on the container to see the type of bristles and if it will work for you. I find these sometimes hard on my gums.
Shariesse N.
Shariesse N.
Farmington, NM
I normally use my electric toothbrush, but ran out of replacement heads, so I quickly grabbed this one. I didn't realize that I grabbed the Medium bristle brush until after I got home. My gums were sore for a couple days. This brush is good for the money and leaves my teeth clean. I like it better than my electric brush.
M H.
M H.
Porter Ranch, CA
You get what you pay for. These are good toothbrushes to have on hand when company comes over. Buy a couple of packs and keep them stashed for overnight guests. They are not toothbrushes that I would recommend for every day use for oneself because they do not offer the same level of clean as higher priced toothbrushes.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
I needed a toothbrush to go on a trip. I picked these one up and it was alright-- any normal toothbrush that I previously brought before. Of course, it needed to be of Medium rather than the soft or harsher bristles. I'm not a picky toothbrush person, but I would try it out again if I happened to see it on the shelf.
Brynne B.
Brynne B.
Pretty darn good for a manual toothbrush. I use them not just for my teeth, but for all sorts of household cleaning and home repair activities - obviously I have separate toothbrushes for my actual mouth. I always pick Up & Up over the more expensive brands of manual toothbrush, because they get the job done.
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Bakersfield, CA
Up & up brand is my favorite! I just bought another Up & Up toothbrush a few days ago. I was trying to decide on a color and ended up comparing these to the Oral B toothbrush which is $1 more and to me, they look exactly the same. Anyway I love mine and I always recommend them to my friends and family!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Do these toothbrushes last? Are they good quality compared to other inexpensive toothbrushes? I've never seen these in Target before.