up & up Medium Toothbrush uploaded by Stacy A.up & up Medium Toothbrush uploaded by Carol A.

BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! Up & up medium toothbrush see more...

• Do these toothbrushes last? Are they good quality compare...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Maggi
Soft bristle but still gets ur teeth really clean. I have gingivitis so my gums bleed but this toothbrush helps keep it to a minimum. Really good price for a what you get. I’ll be buying again when I have to replace it.
lisa U.
a good buy but not as good of quality as oral b. the price is up there unless you have a coupon. I dont know if I will be re purchasing but its a good one to have for travel and then toss out right after which is what I did with mine. i prefer the soft bristles too
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
Cheap and gets the job done. We also keep a few in our guest bathroom incase someone stays over and forgets a toothbrush. There's no noticeable difference in quality between this brush and any other brand on the shelf. I will continue to purchase from Up & Up!
Kristen D.
Irvine , CA
This is a great toothbrush. The medium strength bristle is much better than the soft for me. It feels like it's cleaning without it hurting or making my gums raw. I am satisfied overall by this product.
Zoe S.
Glen Allen
This toothbrush isn't special but it works! If you are on a budget, these are definitely a good route to go when it comes to toothbrushes. I bought it at target, so its super easy to find.
cassie c.
Beloit, WI
This works just as well as any of the “name brand” brushes. Usually, if I need a cheap toothbrush, I go with the store brand. Target’s store brand does a wonderful job and I actually prefer it.
Rachel R.
Middleton, WI
Personally, a toothbrush is a toothbrush and target just always has great deals so i don’t have anything bad to say about this one! It does the job for not too much money!
Molly J.
It dose it’s job it’s good I didn’t expect it to do anything special because I was buying a plain old manual toothbrush but it actually dose leave a clean smooth feel to the teeth but that also could have been the toothpaste
Kimberly V.
Carson, CA
Really great to stock up when you have visitors staying over. Or in case of an emergency to have them in your office or in your car. Really affordable and doesn’t break the bank.
Ruthanna W.
Norristown, PA
Great toothbrush. I think this is just as great as the other toothbrush name brands. I’ve used this toothbrush for a while and I think I will continue to use it. I like the handle shape and how it cleans my teeth.
Melissa B.
Do these toothbrushes last? Are they good quality compared to other inexpensive toothbrushes? I've never seen these in Target before.