BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

E V E L I N A R.
Wilsonville, OR
Purchased at: Target
Great toothbrushes for the price. Can't complain! Our whole family uses these and have never had a single complaint.
Lori P.
I've bought this brand of toothbrushes many times and have been very happy with them. They are just as good as name brand ones.
Erica C.
Dallas, TX
Cheap and good quality toothbrushes. However my gums tend to bleed the first few times I use it.
Divine E.
Parkville, MD
These are great. They're currently my toothbrush and I have no problem with it.
Crystal M.
El Paso, TX
I bought these in the past and they work OKAY. I wasn't too impressed but they do get the job done and last about a month or so. I've only purchased them once before and used it every day for about a month. I would recommend to others but definitely recommend Oral-B.
hilarie r.
Douglasville, GA
These toothbrushes get the job done just as well as the more expensive options. I love that I can purchase a two pack for less than a single toothbrush of any other brand. I would definitely recommend these over the other brands.
Gabrielle S.
Pretty good for a manual tooth brush. It cleans my teeth well, gets the job done. Easy and Simple. I bought it from my local Target.
Kelsey J.
These toothbrushes are great. They are a nice price and they definitely get the job done. The only complaint I have is that they don't last as long. I find myself having to replace these toothbrushes more frequently than I would a name brand, but for the price, that makes sense.
Heather C.
Colorado Springs, CO
You can't tell the difference between the store brand and the name brand with these toothbrushes. Save your money and buy these if you like manual toothbrushes.
Falisha J.
Exeter
I’m not picky at all about my toothbrush as long as it’s not super soft. These do the job