BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Tammy U.
Flomaton, AL
Bristles perfectly hug the teeth and polish away the morning fuzzies leaving your teeth feeling smooth and fresh. You'll run your tongue over your teeth and smile at the way they feel. You'll also feel confident that the brush had reached and cleaned those hard to reach areas.
Natalie S.
I feel like these brushes work well go clean my teeth. The bristles aren't as soft as some other brands, but I definitely did not throw away the brush for any reason. I used this brush for about 3 months before buying a new one. Cost effective. Would purchase again.
Dana F.
Concord, NC
These toothbrushes are decent. They are nothing fancy so if you want to save money and still have a decent toothbrush this is the way to go. They are much cheaper than other brands and have nice colors. They clean just as well as the name brands. I would buy it again.
Molly M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love this toothbrush. deep cleans and is more firm. Leaves a cleaner feeling, and reaches every part of your tooth. I would definitely say it is effective, but is a little tough and can hurt your gums the tiniest bit. I would definitely buy again. Cheap and decent!
Michaela M.
Mesa, AZ
I actually think these toothburshes could rival a name brand. I feel that the bristles on these toothburshes are more sturdy and last a long time. i bought this brand at target and it definitely met my expectations for a manual toothbursh, would definitely buy again!
Crystal M.
El Paso, TX
I bought these in the past and they work OKAY. I wasn't too impressed but they do get the job done and last about a month or so. I've only purchased them once before and used it every day for about a month. I would recommend to others but definitely recommend Oral-B.
alyssa g.
Dudley, MA
manual tooth brushes are always useful nobody wants to have bad breath. it is useful if you use it the right way and it was cheap and easy to find. i use mine everyday and i recommend that everybody buys themselves a toothbrush and gets rid of their morning breath
Emily A.
Pasadena, CA
Way too soft on my gums. I need a harder scrub to know that the toothbrush is doing what it needs to do. I honestly feel like my mouth is not as clean as it should be and that the hard to reach places are not being touched. I will be getting this toothbrush again.
Laena S.
North Babylon, NY
These toothbrushes are sturdy and have firm brissles. I prefer these to other name brands as they work just as fine and last just as long! Bought these at target. I use it twice a day and would recommend this product compared to other more expensive name brands.
Tara P.
Congers, NY
While these toothbrushes are extremely affordable, they do not last as long as reach or oral-b brushes. I purchased them at target and used a coupon, so both were under $1, but within 3 weeks, I had to repurchase a toothbrush. I will pass on these next time