BY UP & UP #49 in Toothbrushes

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Buy on Target
Jen K.
Farmington, MI
Great value every time and I love the two pack. Perfect for my husband and I. These toothbrushes are deffinately comparable to more expensive brands such as Colgate and crest.
Lisa V.
Macomb, MI
We buy these in bulk. They're great to use on trips or to give to an overnight guest who forgets their own toothbrush. They're inexpensive but good enough to use everyday.
Courtney A.
Berkeley , CA
Once again. I just buy what's on sale. Up and up is a really good store brand and sometimes it's virtually the same product so I tend to snag up extra oral care this way
Lupita R.
Moreno Valley, CA
Up and Up is great they're very similar to brand named products and a lot more affordable when in doubt go with up and up. after all target is great and so is up and up
Elizabeth W.
They work like toothbrushes are supposed to. I only picked a star because I feel like electronic toothbrushes generally get a better clean of teeth than manual ones do.
Brianna K.
Santa Maria , CA
Basic and comparable to oral b toothbrushes. Not my favorite but they get the job done. Bought this brand from target because it was on sale but won't be buying again.
Tiannah C.
Sneads Ferry , NC
Just a toothbrush. Gets the job done, gets all your teeth clean and shiny. Not much else to say haha These are definitely cheaper than name brand with the same results
Briana B.
I like the 2 packs which save a few pennies when I am buying for my spouse and I. I don't have any issues with this toothbrush but it isn't a standout option either.
Breonna H.
Ankeny, IA
Works perfectly fine for me. Very cheap and gets in spots that need cleaning the most. You dont need those extra fancy slanted ones. No need to spend the extra money
Ali H.
Commercial Pt, OH
Just your typical toothbrush. I used it and if it was on sale I would repurchase. It didn't blow my mind but honestly I'm not sure if any manual toothbrush ever has.