BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Buy on Target
Teresa S.
Wilmington, NC
I purchased these for a trip I was taking. They work like any tooth brush would. I don't think they would last as long as the other brand names I have purchased. I brush two or three times per day and need a tooth brush that would last. I would buy again for an inexpensive brush.
Vicky P.
Paupack, PA
The up & up manual toothbrushes are an affordable option to purchase. They did a very nice job at cleaning. I have purchased them multiple times and use them when I forget to charge my electric toothbrush. I would recommend to anyone that wants and affordable manual toothbrush.
Michaela H.
Philadelphia, PA
Toothbrushes are an item I just won't spend excessive amounts of money on. They all do the same thing really, so I love Up&Up. For the dollar I spend on these, they are pretty nice and hold up well. They do everything I want them to and I always re-buy!
Becky M.
Cincinnati , OH
I mean, it's a toothbrush, right? Overall, yes, it gets the job done. But is it my favorite? No. Aside from the fact it doesn't fit well in my toothbrush holder, I just like the complexity of other brands' bristles a little bit more. I'd buy in a pinch, but it's not my go-to.
Audrey H.
Exeter, NH
I grabbed his two pack of toothbrushes on the way up to our camp. They did exactly what they are supposed to do the bristles were soft and not too cheap feeling and they cleaned our teeth good product
Mike M.
Philadelphia, PA
My wife and I both use this brand of toothbrush, seems to do the job +2x a day! Its affordable, lasts a while, not as long as some brands, but it reminds me to get a new toothbrush more frequently.
Natalie S.
I feel like these brushes work well go clean my teeth. The bristles aren't as soft as some other brands, but I definitely did not throw away the brush for any reason. I used this brush for about 3 months before buying a new one. Cost effective. Would purchase again.
Dana F.
Concord, NC
These toothbrushes are decent. They are nothing fancy so if you want to save money and still have a decent toothbrush this is the way to go. They are much cheaper than other brands and have nice colors. They clean just as well as the name brands. I would buy it again.
Molly M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love this toothbrush. deep cleans and is more firm. Leaves a cleaner feeling, and reaches every part of your tooth. I would definitely say it is effective, but is a little tough and can hurt your gums the tiniest bit. I would definitely buy again. Cheap and decent!
Crystal M.
El Paso, TX
I bought these in the past and they work OKAY. I wasn't too impressed but they do get the job done and last about a month or so. I've only purchased them once before and used it every day for about a month. I would recommend to others but definitely recommend Oral-B.