BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Buy on Target
Carolyn H.
Good for traveling but not the most ideal for daily brushing (I prefer a pulsar brush). Works just like any oral-b and for a fraction of the price, especially if you use the cartwheel app (almost always 5% off!)
Kylee L.
They get the job done and they work pretty well.I have no complaints about it.I use it 3 times a day After each meal.I would recommend there pretty cheap.And it met my expectations.I definitely would buy again.
Cheyenne O.
I really like these toothbrushes, especially for the price! They work just as well as brand name brushes. I switch my brushes at least every month, and these seem like they would be able to last much longer.
Maritza D.
Hollywood, FL
The Up & Up Manual Toothbrushes are not the best. The soft ones are still on the hard feeling. I don't like that some of them contain latex, so read your toothbrush package carefully before purchasing. The toothbrush I purchased started to fall apart soon after use. Not worth the money.
Erin V.
Aurora, OH
Cheap toothbrushes and worth the price. I think I paid less than a dollar for these. Since your supposed to throw your toothbrush away every few months I won't splurge on them and this is worth every penny.
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
These are inexpensive and get the job done! I usually purchase this brand all the time. I feel like they make your smile as bright as it would with a brand name toothbrush! I love them! I definitely recommend it.
Jenny B.
We love up&up and the great value that the brand offers our family, unfortunately, their toothbrush sets are low quality and not a place we like to save our money. I recommend going for the name brand versus these, sadly.
Teresa S.
Wilmington, NC
I purchased these for a trip I was taking. They work like any tooth brush would. I don't think they would last as long as the other brand names I have purchased. I brush two or three times per day and need a tooth brush that would last. I would buy again for an inexpensive brush.
Shelby V.
I actually bought these by accident because they were in the cheaper tooth brush bin at target but they turned out to be pretty good! i had recently bought Colgate brushes from there and they were God awful
Devany G.
I use up & up brand toothbrushes because they are the least expensive brand on the shelf. They get the job, but lack a gum scrapper and a variety of brushes ( soft, medium, and hard). I continue to use this brand because it does get the job done of brushing my teeth and a low cost.