BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Buy on Target
Audrey H.
Exeter, Nh
I grabbed his two pack of toothbrushes on the way up to our camp. They did exactly what they are supposed to do the bristles were soft and not too cheap feeling and they cleaned our teeth good product
ashleigh r.
san francisco, CA
I typically buy packs of these toothbrushes to keep on hand for guests/friends/family that spend the night and forget their toothbrush. they are good basic toothbrushes, but i don't use them everyday.
Mike M.
Philadelphia, PA
My wife and I both use this brand of toothbrush, seems to do the job +2x a day! Its affordable, lasts a while, not as long as some brands, but it reminds me to get a new toothbrush more frequently.
Mayra M.
Grand Island, NE
Some toothbrushes leave you the feeling that you didnt do a good job brushing because they leave resedu behind and these beushes take care of all that and after you are dont you are good to go.
Ashley F.
Virginia Beach, VA
Up & Up brand it pretty close to name brands in my opinion, just slightly cheaper. If I have extra money in my wallet, I splurge on name brand, but honestly, Up & Up is my go-to alternative.
Kalee R.
Syracuse, NY
These work great for the price! They are our go to toothbrushes for the family. Only reason we're not using them now is because we just visited the dentist and received our free ones!
Candace W.
Bowling Green, KY
Basic toothbrush. We all use oral B in our house, but I keep these around for guests. I have teenagers and their friends never have their toothbrushes. This is a good, cheap option.
Brittney R.
Love these I always buy extra just in case you never know when you might need some they make your teeth feel clean are a good price and work just as well as any brand toothbrush
Megan W.
Works well and is fairly priced. I like the brand but don't use it often since it's sold exclusively at Target. I go to Target often but usually don't buy my dental care there
Rebecca F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I constantly buy these! The price is right for a great toothbrush that I feel really gets the job done. They also have a nice design, so I don't mind leaving it on my counter.