Up & Up Manual Toothbrushes - 2 Count

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Erin V.
Aurora, OH
Cheap toothbrushes and worth the price. I think I paid less than a dollar for these. Since your supposed to throw your toothbrush away every few months I won't splurge on them and this is worth every penny.
Cheyenne O.
I really like these toothbrushes, especially for the price! They work just as well as brand name brushes. I switch my brushes at least every month, and these seem like they would be able to last much longer.
Jenny B.
We love up&up and the great value that the brand offers our family, unfortunately, their toothbrush sets are low quality and not a place we like to save our money. I recommend going for the name brand versus these, sadly.
Lauren L.
Atlanta, GA
These toothbrushes are okay, nothing special. They are great to buy when traveling, because they are cheap. So it doesn't matter if you leave them behind. They do a great job for a short period of time.
Teresa S.
Wilmington, NC
I purchased these for a trip I was taking. They work like any tooth brush would. I don't think they would last as long as the other brand names I have purchased. I brush two or three times per day and need a tooth brush that would last. I would buy again for an inexpensive brush.
Shelby V.
I actually bought these by accident because they were in the cheaper tooth brush bin at target but they turned out to be pretty good! i had recently bought Colgate brushes from there and they were God awful
Devany G.
I use up & up brand toothbrushes because they are the least expensive brand on the shelf. They get the job, but lack a gum scrapper and a variety of brushes ( soft, medium, and hard). I continue to use this brand because it does get the job done of brushing my teeth and a low cost.
Vicky P.
Paupack, PA
The up & up manual toothbrushes are an affordable option to purchase. They did a very nice job at cleaning. I have purchased them multiple times and use them when I forget to charge my electric toothbrush. I would recommend to anyone that wants and affordable manual toothbrush.
Becky M.
Cincinnati , OH
I mean, it's a toothbrush, right? Overall, yes, it gets the job done. But is it my favorite? No. Aside from the fact it doesn't fit well in my toothbrush holder, I just like the complexity of other brands' bristles a little bit more. I'd buy in a pinch, but it's not my go-to.
Audrey H.
Exeter, NH
I grabbed his two pack of toothbrushes on the way up to our camp. They did exactly what they are supposed to do the bristles were soft and not too cheap feeling and they cleaned our teeth good product