BY UP & UP #49 in Toothbrushes

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Buy on Target
Alison H.
Bossy toothbrushes for dirt cheap. Up and up is always on point and gets the job done. Not at all posh but I don't look for that in a toothbrush. Target always has the hookup. I would definitely recommend these.
Carolyn H.
Good for traveling but not the most ideal for daily brushing (I prefer a pulsar brush). Works just like any oral-b and for a fraction of the price, especially if you use the cartwheel app (almost always 5% off!)
Kylee L.
They get the job done and they work pretty well.I have no complaints about it.I use it 3 times a day After each meal.I would recommend there pretty cheap.And it met my expectations.I definitely would buy again.
Marsha B.
Lanham, MD
You get what you pay for. They are great emergency brushes, but I would NOT purchase them for every day use. The bristles fall out while your are brushing and if you press too hard, will make your gums bleed.
Shelby V.
I actually bought these by accident because they were in the cheaper tooth brush bin at target but they turned out to be pretty good! i had recently bought Colgate brushes from there and they were God awful
Erin V.
Aurora, OH
Cheap toothbrushes and worth the price. I think I paid less than a dollar for these. Since your supposed to throw your toothbrush away every few months I won't splurge on them and this is worth every penny.
Sierra T.
Sycamore
I think these are the toothbrushes we use, but the picture is a little too small to tell. The ones we use have a little rubber strip in between the bristles to help rub stains away and so far we love them
Linda L.
Fresno, CA
The up and up manual two brushes are somewhat OK to use. I don't really recommend this for everyone it does do the job but I believe it could be better making your mouth and teeth feel much more cleaner.
Lesly L.
I buy these a lot! Their manual brushes with are good quality including them being an inexpensive brand which is a win win! I have 4 different toothbrushes at my sink, I usually use these in the morning
Lauren L.
Atlanta, GA
These toothbrushes are okay, nothing special. They are great to buy when traveling, because they are cheap. So it doesn't matter if you leave them behind. They do a great job for a short period of time.