BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Buy on Target
Tracey W.
Florissant, MO
I bought these toothbrushes on a whim and was pleasantly surprised. The soft bristles felt good against the gums, but still did a very good job of cleaning. The only down side was that I felt that I had to replace it sooner.
Mary D.
Westbrook, ME
Great toothbrush for a great price! I stock up on these so I always have one. I liked the variety of colors. Target always has some great generic stuff, and staples like the Up and Up toothbrush never seen to disappoint me.
Emma P.
Tucson, AZ
My husband and I both have used these up&up toothbrushes since we got married. They're a great alternative to the more expensive brands, if you're in a budget. And they get the job done! 10/10 would recommend to a friend!
Margaret D.
Sicklerville, NJ
I got these toothbrushes for my sister and I and we both have no complaints. This toothbrush does everything you'd expect a toothbrush to do - but with the added bonus of being inexpensive! I am a bit of a germ-a-phobe, so I feel like I'm constantly buying new toothbrushes, and its always this kind!
Angelica N.
Silverdale, WA
I have purchased these once before actually for my children they were going camping so I bought these for them they both liked him and actually asked for me to buy them again which I have and they seem to love them
Sara B.
Baltimore, MD
These toothbrushes work well. Up & Up often has discounts on cartwheel so you can get them for a little bit cheaper than the name brands. I'm not really sure what else to say. It's a toothbrush. It cleans my teeth.
Elise I.
Henryville, PA
These are good toothbrushes overall, very inexpensive and good quality. I bought this at Target for less than a dollar I believe. I brush my teeth hard, so it is imperative that the bristles don't fall out, these did not fall out. Overall this was a good toothbrush that I would purchase again.
Alison H.
Bossy toothbrushes for dirt cheap. Up and up is always on point and gets the job done. Not at all posh but I don't look for that in a toothbrush. Target always has the hookup. I would definitely recommend these.
Carolyn H.
Good for traveling but not the most ideal for daily brushing (I prefer a pulsar brush). Works just like any oral-b and for a fraction of the price, especially if you use the cartwheel app (almost always 5% off!)
Lindsey M.
Hurst, TX
The toothbrushes are a great value and seem to work just the same as the compared brand in most cases. I brush my teeth twice a day and the bristles last almost as long as the name brand toothbrushes. I have bought the brand one or two times but have went back to the name brand toothbrush's.