BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Elise I.
Henryville, PA
These are good toothbrushes overall, very inexpensive and good quality. I bought this at Target for less than a dollar I believe. I brush my teeth hard, so it is imperative that the bristles don't fall out, these did not fall out. Overall this was a good toothbrush that I would purchase again.
Alison H.
Bossy toothbrushes for dirt cheap. Up and up is always on point and gets the job done. Not at all posh but I don't look for that in a toothbrush. Target always has the hookup. I would definitely recommend these.
Sara B.
Baltimore, MD
These toothbrushes work well. Up & Up often has discounts on cartwheel so you can get them for a little bit cheaper than the name brands. I'm not really sure what else to say. It's a toothbrush. It cleans my teeth.
Marsha B.
Lanham, MD
You get what you pay for. They are great emergency brushes, but I would NOT purchase them for every day use. The bristles fall out while your are brushing and if you press too hard, will make your gums bleed.
Lindsey M.
Hurst, TX
The toothbrushes are a great value and seem to work just the same as the compared brand in most cases. I brush my teeth twice a day and the bristles last almost as long as the name brand toothbrushes. I have bought the brand one or two times but have went back to the name brand toothbrush's.
Kylee L.
They get the job done and they work pretty well.I have no complaints about it.I use it 3 times a day After each meal.I would recommend there pretty cheap.And it met my expectations.I definitely would buy again.
Carolyn H.
Good for traveling but not the most ideal for daily brushing (I prefer a pulsar brush). Works just like any oral-b and for a fraction of the price, especially if you use the cartwheel app (almost always 5% off!)
Maritza D.
Hollywood, FL
The Up & Up Manual Toothbrushes are not the best. The soft ones are still on the hard feeling. I don't like that some of them contain latex, so read your toothbrush package carefully before purchasing. The toothbrush I purchased started to fall apart soon after use. Not worth the money.
Erin V.
Aurora, OH
Cheap toothbrushes and worth the price. I think I paid less than a dollar for these. Since your supposed to throw your toothbrush away every few months I won't splurge on them and this is worth every penny.
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
These are inexpensive and get the job done! I usually purchase this brand all the time. I feel like they make your smile as bright as it would with a brand name toothbrush! I love them! I definitely recommend it.