BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Buy on Target
Nicole S.
Placerville, CA
I bought this product one time. It was a last minute "I forgot my toothbrush" purchase. My daughter was on her way to a sleepover and we had to stop and buy a brush. It was ok, but not nearly as good as our regular toothbrushes.
Tracey W.
Florissant, MO
I bought these toothbrushes on a whim and was pleasantly surprised. The soft bristles felt good against the gums, but still did a very good job of cleaning. The only down side was that I felt that I had to replace it sooner.
Mary D.
Westbrook, ME
Great toothbrush for a great price! I stock up on these so I always have one. I liked the variety of colors. Target always has some great generic stuff, and staples like the Up and Up toothbrush never seen to disappoint me.
Emma P.
Tucson, AZ
My husband and I both have used these up&up toothbrushes since we got married. They're a great alternative to the more expensive brands, if you're in a budget. And they get the job done! 10/10 would recommend to a friend!
La'Maar C.
Clinton Township, MI
It's a cool product if your on a budget. I don't recommend due to the Manuel toothbrushes not cleaning your teeth properly as the toothbrush should. I find myself scrubbing hard against my teeth to receive better results.
Jenny B.
We love up&up and the great value that the brand offers our family, unfortunately, their toothbrush sets are low quality and not a place we like to save our money. I recommend going for the name brand versus these, sadly.
Katie B.
Riverbank, CA
I love the size of these tooth brushes they get all around my teeth and clean the inside of my cheeks while I brush my molars. I'm all for multitasking products. These are a win in my book and the price is so cheap
Angelica N.
Silverdale, WA
I have purchased these once before actually for my children they were going camping so I bought these for them they both liked him and actually asked for me to buy them again which I have and they seem to love them
Sara B.
Baltimore, MD
These toothbrushes work well. Up & Up often has discounts on cartwheel so you can get them for a little bit cheaper than the name brands. I'm not really sure what else to say. It's a toothbrush. It cleans my teeth.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
These are inexpensive and get the job done! I usually purchase this brand all the time. I feel like they make your smile as bright as it would with a brand name toothbrush! I love them! I definitely recommend it.