BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Buy on Target
Amanda K.
Fishers, IN
No need to pay for name brand toothbrushes, because these do the job they're supposed to do! I love how gentle they are and how cheap they are so I can replace them every month instead of every three months. Would highly recommend to anyone else!
Hunter P.
I bought these when I was traveling and realized that I left my toothbrush in the hotel. They are now permanently in my travel bag in case of emergencies of forgetting my toothbrush again! They're cheap and do the job of brushing the teeth well.
Lucy R.
Lakeland, FL
Cheap. Does not last as long as an oral-b but is super affordable. Comes in several brush textures, and because you get more than one you can replace it easier. Not as good as some of the other fancier brushes. Just a simple tooth brush no extras.
Sabrina U.
Hilo, HI
These toothbrushes, while not the best, are pretty great for the price. I prefer my toothbrushes to be a little more firm and these had pretty soft bristles, but they got the job done. They held up well and for a cheap toothbrush they're great.
Brandy M.
Rockford, IL
I love these brushes. My 12 year old loves the color options they have as well. They work really well for the price and vs other brands I've tried. The bristles are the texture that the packaging says and I don't have to fight my son to use them.
Hannah M.
Carlsbad, CA
This toothbrush does the job well. I feel that the bristles become dull and frayed after quite some time but it's probably best since you should be replacing your toothbrush every so often anyways. For a store brand tooth brush it's good
Alex M.
Berkeley, CA
I bought these on a whim because I was tired of paying for more expensive name brand toothbrushes and they blew me away! They actual toothbrush is larger and covers more surface area in my mouth and the bristles aren't too firm. It has also held up much longer than other toothbrushes I've purchased - no frayed bristles here!
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
I gave these toothbrushes a try and thought I wouldn't be satisfied with the quality but I was so wrong! They're great, I'm on my third one already. They clean my teeth perfectly. My husband thought they were the name brand we use!
Nicole S.
Placerville, CA
I bought this product one time. It was a last minute "I forgot my toothbrush" purchase. My daughter was on her way to a sleepover and we had to stop and buy a brush. It was ok, but not nearly as good as our regular toothbrushes.
Sara C.
Target brand anything is always great quality and dependable, especially their toothbrushes. I always buy them in bulk because they are so cheap! They work just as well as regular brand toothbrushes. I would definitely recommend.