BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Hannah M.
Carlsbad, CA
This toothbrush does the job well. I feel that the bristles become dull and frayed after quite some time but it's probably best since you should be replacing your toothbrush every so often anyways. For a store brand tooth brush it's good
Alex M.
Berkeley, CA
I bought these on a whim because I was tired of paying for more expensive name brand toothbrushes and they blew me away! They actual toothbrush is larger and covers more surface area in my mouth and the bristles aren't too firm. It has also held up much longer than other toothbrushes I've purchased - no frayed bristles here!
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
I gave these toothbrushes a try and thought I wouldn't be satisfied with the quality but I was so wrong! They're great, I'm on my third one already. They clean my teeth perfectly. My husband thought they were the name brand we use!
Sara C.
Target brand anything is always great quality and dependable, especially their toothbrushes. I always buy them in bulk because they are so cheap! They work just as well as regular brand toothbrushes. I would definitely recommend.
Nicole S.
Placerville, CA
I bought this product one time. It was a last minute "I forgot my toothbrush" purchase. My daughter was on her way to a sleepover and we had to stop and buy a brush. It was ok, but not nearly as good as our regular toothbrushes.
Tracey W.
Florissant, MO
I bought these toothbrushes on a whim and was pleasantly surprised. The soft bristles felt good against the gums, but still did a very good job of cleaning. The only down side was that I felt that I had to replace it sooner.
Mary D.
Westbrook, ME
Great toothbrush for a great price! I stock up on these so I always have one. I liked the variety of colors. Target always has some great generic stuff, and staples like the Up and Up toothbrush never seen to disappoint me.
Emma P.
Tucson, AZ
My husband and I both have used these up&up toothbrushes since we got married. They're a great alternative to the more expensive brands, if you're in a budget. And they get the job done! 10/10 would recommend to a friend!
Margaret D.
Sicklerville, NJ
I got these toothbrushes for my sister and I and we both have no complaints. This toothbrush does everything you'd expect a toothbrush to do - but with the added bonus of being inexpensive! I am a bit of a germ-a-phobe, so I feel like I'm constantly buying new toothbrushes, and its always this kind!
Sara B.
Baltimore, MD
These toothbrushes work well. Up & Up often has discounts on cartwheel so you can get them for a little bit cheaper than the name brands. I'm not really sure what else to say. It's a toothbrush. It cleans my teeth.