BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Gabi A.
East Hanover, NJ
This is your average, run of the mill toothbrush. I buy these because as a student, they are super cheap, and I don't feel awful about replacing them often because they are so affordable. They are the college kid's dream toothbrush! It gets the job done.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
These are decent affordable toothbrushes. I get them from time to time when I am at Target. I like to keep a few extra brushes on hand and these are very affordable even by Target standards. I think they are a great buy and work very well. I have no complaints.
Ali A.
Saint Louis, MO
It's a perfectly fine manual toothbrush. Does the basic necessities. It's a good thing to have extras in the linen closet in case you need a quick replacement. It doesn't irritate my gums and doesn't seem to fray as much as some other discount brands.
CHRISTINE H.
Reseda, CA
i love up& up because it is so inexpensive and truly comparable to any the name brand, up & up can be purchased at target so its great because I'm there often anyway! its a great toothbrush and not too hard when using, i have bought this many times!
Amanda K.
Fishers, IN
No need to pay for name brand toothbrushes, because these do the job they're supposed to do! I love how gentle they are and how cheap they are so I can replace them every month instead of every three months. Would highly recommend to anyone else!
Sabrina U.
Hilo, HI
These toothbrushes, while not the best, are pretty great for the price. I prefer my toothbrushes to be a little more firm and these had pretty soft bristles, but they got the job done. They held up well and for a cheap toothbrush they're great.
Brandy M.
Rockford, IL
I love these brushes. My 12 year old loves the color options they have as well. They work really well for the price and vs other brands I've tried. The bristles are the texture that the packaging says and I don't have to fight my son to use them.
Hunter P.
Athens, GA
I bought these when I was traveling and realized that I left my toothbrush in the hotel. They are now permanently in my travel bag in case of emergencies of forgetting my toothbrush again! They're cheap and do the job of brushing the teeth well.
Lucy R.
Lakeland, FL
Cheap. Does not last as long as an oral-b but is super affordable. Comes in several brush textures, and because you get more than one you can replace it easier. Not as good as some of the other fancier brushes. Just a simple tooth brush no extras.
Hannah M.
Carlsbad, CA
This toothbrush does the job well. I feel that the bristles become dull and frayed after quite some time but it's probably best since you should be replacing your toothbrush every so often anyways. For a store brand tooth brush it's good