BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Buy on Target
Ali A.
Saint Louis, MO
It's a perfectly fine manual toothbrush. Does the basic necessities. It's a good thing to have extras in the linen closet in case you need a quick replacement. It doesn't irritate my gums and doesn't seem to fray as much as some other discount brands.
Christine H.
Reseda, CA
i love up& up because it is so inexpensive and truly comparable to any the name brand, up & up can be purchased at target so its great because I'm there often anyway! its a great toothbrush and not too hard when using, i have bought this many times!
Lucy R.
Lakeland, FL
Cheap. Does not last as long as an oral-b but is super affordable. Comes in several brush textures, and because you get more than one you can replace it easier. Not as good as some of the other fancier brushes. Just a simple tooth brush no extras.
Olivia D.
Benicia, CA
These toothbrushes are not the most comfortable to use. Both my mom and I do not like these toothbrushes and will not buy them again. I found that they were quite rough on my gums and once resulted in them bleeding. I will not purchase these again
Amanda K.
Indianapolis, IN
No need to pay for name brand toothbrushes, because these do the job they're supposed to do! I love how gentle they are and how cheap they are so I can replace them every month instead of every three months. Would highly recommend to anyone else!
Sabrina U.
Hilo, HI
These toothbrushes, while not the best, are pretty great for the price. I prefer my toothbrushes to be a little more firm and these had pretty soft bristles, but they got the job done. They held up well and for a cheap toothbrush they're great.
Erin L.
These are toothbrushes. I don't really believe in using super fancy toothbrushes if a cheaper alternative can do the job. I really wish it had some tongue scrubbers, or stronger bristles along the outside edge, but all in all it's pretty okay.
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
I gave these toothbrushes a try and thought I wouldn't be satisfied with the quality but I was so wrong! They're great, I'm on my third one already. They clean my teeth perfectly. My husband thought they were the name brand we use!
Sara C.
Target brand anything is always great quality and dependable, especially their toothbrushes. I always buy them in bulk because they are so cheap! They work just as well as regular brand toothbrushes. I would definitely recommend.
hilarie r.
Douglasville, GA
These toothbrushes get the job done just as well as the more expensive options. I love that I can purchase a two pack for less than a single toothbrush of any other brand. I would definitely recommend these over the other brands.