BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Buy on Target
alyssa g.
Dudley, MA
manual tooth brushes are always useful nobody wants to have bad breath. it is useful if you use it the right way and it was cheap and easy to find. i use mine everyday and i recommend that everybody buys themselves a toothbrush and gets rid of their morning breath
Laena S.
North Babylon, NY
These toothbrushes are sturdy and have firm brissles. I prefer these to other name brands as they work just as fine and last just as long! Bought these at target. I use it twice a day and would recommend this product compared to other more expensive name brands.
Jennifer B.
Des Moines, IA
I bought these as stocking stuffers. They work just as well as a toothbrush you would receive at the dentist. I don't have a bad thing to say about them and would recommend them to anyone. My kids used them every morning and night for months. I would repurchase.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
These are decent affordable toothbrushes. I get them from time to time when I am at Target. I like to keep a few extra brushes on hand and these are very affordable even by Target standards. I think they are a great buy and work very well. I have no complaints.
Shelby D.
Huntersville, NC
I'm not a picky toothbrush user so ANY toothbrush is good to me if it has a sturdy handle and lush bristles. Up & Up brand toothbrushes are very comparable with any brand name that I've used - I just tend to grab whatever is cheapest, and these fit the bill!
Brandy D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought these while we were on vacation when we realized that we had left ours at home. The toothbrushes did the job that I expected them to do. I felt the grip was a little different from what I normally would use but that was fine. I would purchase again.
Tara P.
Congers, NY
While these toothbrushes are extremely affordable, they do not last as long as reach or oral-b brushes. I purchased them at target and used a coupon, so both were under $1, but within 3 weeks, I had to repurchase a toothbrush. I will pass on these next time
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
I bought these for my husband and I to use for travel since they were cheap. They are effective like any other toothbrush. They are simple, not as fancy as other toothbrushes out there. We only use them once in a while. But I would recommend them to others.
Gabi A.
East Hanover, NJ
This is your average, run of the mill toothbrush. I buy these because as a student, they are super cheap, and I don't feel awful about replacing them often because they are so affordable. They are the college kid's dream toothbrush! It gets the job done.
Ali A.
Saint Louis, MO
It's a perfectly fine manual toothbrush. Does the basic necessities. It's a good thing to have extras in the linen closet in case you need a quick replacement. It doesn't irritate my gums and doesn't seem to fray as much as some other discount brands.