BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Buy on Target
Kelsey J.
These toothbrushes are great. They are a nice price and they definitely get the job done. The only complaint I have is that they don't last as long. I find myself having to replace these toothbrushes more frequently than I would a name brand, but for the price, that makes sense.
Coeli A.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Nothing to write home about, a tooth brush is a toothbrush. It was cheap and great to keep a few on hand for travel since I leave a pack in my suitcase. I only purchased these because my usual type was sold out. I'm not really swayed either way, but for the price they're just fine.
Amanda P.
Great toothbrushes! I've never been one for a manual toothbrush and I like that these come in a pack of two basically for the price of one- and if you ever have an unexpected overnight guest you have an extra handy (:
These do a fabulous job of removing plaque and cleaning teeth.
Renee P.
Key Largo, FL
These toothbrushes from target are really nice. I have no problems with them and they are extremely affordable knowing that toothbrushes need to be replaced every few months and if you have had a cold. So I like that they work well and save me some money at the same time.
Amanda C.
Erie
I like to have manual toothbrushes around during cold and flu season because they're disposable. We use them while we're sick and then throw them away. I've tried other brands where the bristles fall out or lose shape, but I've never had this happen with the Up&Up brand.
Morgan B.
These toothbrushes are great for the price! They are easy to take on the go and are easy to store at home. I keep mine in a toothbrush holder right next to the sink. They are great to use when scrubbing out stains on jeans as well! I could not be happier with this toothbrush
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
I bought a two-pack of these brushes since they were cheaper than Crest. I've been using the first brush for maybe 2 months and it's already getting to the point of needing to throw it away. I feel like they don't last as long as the bigger brand brushes, but they get the job done.
Eric D.
Phoenix, AZ
Up & Up is one of my favorite private label brands as they make quality products that always perform at least as well as their competitors which typically cost significantly more. I purchased this product based on the cost and have been more than satisfied with it.
Nina H.
Safety Harbor, FL
Nice manual toothbrush with a low price tag. They work just as well as the name brand standard toothbrushes. It was effective at cleaning my teeth and tongue. I buy these often for myself and my husband. Overall I'm satisfied with these and will continue to purchase.
Meg V.
Minneapolis, MN
PERFECT. I'm a recent college grad (read: cheapskate) so it's nice to have a product that does a terrific job and for a price that isn't going to wipe out my bank account. You can't really go wrong with a manual toothbrush, so A+ job, Up & Up! Keep doing a fab job.