BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Eric D.
Phoenix, AZ
Up & Up is one of my favorite private label brands as they make quality products that always perform at least as well as their competitors which typically cost significantly more. I purchased this product based on the cost and have been more than satisfied with it.
Meg V.
Minneapolis, MN
PERFECT. I'm a recent college grad (read: cheapskate) so it's nice to have a product that does a terrific job and for a price that isn't going to wipe out my bank account. You can't really go wrong with a manual toothbrush, so A+ job, Up & Up! Keep doing a fab job.
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
I bought a two-pack of these brushes since they were cheaper than Crest. I've been using the first brush for maybe 2 months and it's already getting to the point of needing to throw it away. I feel like they don't last as long as the bigger brand brushes, but they get the job done.
Nina H.
Safety Harbor, FL
Nice manual toothbrush with a low price tag. They work just as well as the name brand standard toothbrushes. It was effective at cleaning my teeth and tongue. I buy these often for myself and my husband. Overall I'm satisfied with these and will continue to purchase.
Becca L.
I got these on sale at target. I like the type of toothbrushes that aren't fact and have too many bells and whistles. I like plain brushes that get the job done and this did it's job. It was a good price for 2 in a pack and I would buy it again if I had the chance
Jennifer B.
Des Moines, IA
I bought these as stocking stuffers. They work just as well as a toothbrush you would receive at the dentist. I don't have a bad thing to say about them and would recommend them to anyone. My kids used them every morning and night for months. I would repurchase.
Brandy D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought these while we were on vacation when we realized that we had left ours at home. The toothbrushes did the job that I expected them to do. I felt the grip was a little different from what I normally would use but that was fine. I would purchase again.
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
I bought these for my husband and I to use for travel since they were cheap. They are effective like any other toothbrush. They are simple, not as fancy as other toothbrushes out there. We only use them once in a while. But I would recommend them to others.
Natalie F.
Chino, CA
These Up & Up Manual Toothbrushes are good! I've repurchased these many many times! They are soft and do not hurt my gums after brushing! They are comfortable to use and met all my expectations and are very affordable. I have recommended these to friends and family!
Shelby D.
Huntersville, NC
I'm not a picky toothbrush user so ANY toothbrush is good to me if it has a sturdy handle and lush bristles. Up & Up brand toothbrushes are very comparable with any brand name that I've used - I just tend to grab whatever is cheapest, and these fit the bill!