BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Buy on Target
Ashley T.
Apple valley, CA
I've always used up & up toothbrushes and they get the job done !super gentle !
Sandra B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Just a regular tooth brush that works and is less expensive than the name brand
Nadia Adriana S.
Hobart, IN
Great toothbrushes at a great price . I got it a CVS with a coupon . love it
Brianna P.
A toothbrush is a toothbrush to most however I found the Up&Up brushes to wear out very quickly. Their low price is very attractive but I found I was replacing them too often. Bought them at target, and overall i was not satisfied with this product.
Farida O.
They felt cheap in my hands, like if I were to brush harder the toothbrush would snap in half. I didn't feel clean when I used that toothbrush.
Lisa B.
Your average toothbrush but it does the job. We keep extra on hand for guests. Wish there was still a local target to buy them at
Gladys F.
These are the best. The price is right. They work just great. They do their job. My teeth get cleaned.
Aliene D.
Macia ótima qualidade super prática pra leva em qualquer luga
Ótimo material bem recistente e macia