BY UP & UP #49 in Toothbrushes

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Buy on Target
Stephanie G.
Powell , TN
These toothbrushes are great for the price. The bristles aren't too soft, they're not at all abrasive, and the heads are a perfect size even for someone with a smaller mouth.
Cheyenne O.
I really like these toothbrushes, especially for the price! They work just as well as brand name brushes. I switch my brushes at least every month, and these seem like they would be able to last much longer.
Amanda P.
Great toothbrushes! I've never been one for a manual toothbrush and I like that these come in a pack of two basically for the price of one- and if you ever have an unexpected overnight guest you have an extra handy (:
These do a fabulous job of removing plaque and cleaning teeth.
Shannon E.
I always go for store brand toothbrushes- why pay more when you can get the same quality for less? I like this brand compared to the other ones, it's still just as sensitive as Oral B or Colgate. I've used them several times and would recommend them to others!
Desiree S.
Lynchburg , VA
These tooth brushes get the job done. Nothing special, but if you're looking for a basic toothbrush these are perfect.
Laura d.
Lunenburg, MA
I always go for this toothbrush because it's a great price for the quality. The rubber parts help get my gums feeling clean and the bristles aren't too hard which I like because my teeth are sensitive!
Ashley G.
Paterson, NJ
Perfect and long-lasting. You get an extra toothbrush for a good price and they last long. Come in many colors that you can choose from.
ivy m.
these toothbrushes always do the job for me it's not hard to brush your teeth with the bristles are soft and flexible
Farida O.
They felt cheap in my hands, like if I were to brush harder the toothbrush would snap in half. I didn't feel clean when I used that toothbrush.
Lisa B.
Your average toothbrush but it does the job. We keep extra on hand for guests. Wish there was still a local target to buy them at