BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Lanisha M.
These toothbrushes work great for a little cheaper! I can not tell they are not a name brand.
These did not work very well and hurt my teeth after I used it. I will not be repurchasing
Johanna S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Great toothbrushes, nice comfortable large size, comparable to other more expensive brands.
Megan A.
Toledo, OH
Affordable and well made. Have purchased in the past and would absolutely purchase again 😁
Valerie K.
Orlando, FL
Gets the job done. Great that it comes in a two pack to have a spare or one for traveling.
Leticia M.
I really like this tooth brush. It does the job of fancier brands with a better price tag.
Melissa R.
WInston Salem , NC
These were ok. I bought them for travel so I could just throw away. Only used for travel
Nancy L.
South Gate, CA
I did not like this toothbrush. I like a hard toothbrush and this one was a med brissles
Ashley W.
Somerton, AZ
Gets the job done and I like the two pack it's just easier to grab for my husband and I.
Falisha J.
Exeter
I’m not picky at all about my toothbrush as long as it’s not super soft. These do the job