BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Buy on Target
Becky M.
Cincinnati , OH
I mean, it's a toothbrush, right? Overall, yes, it gets the job done. But is it my favorite? No. Aside from the fact it doesn't fit well in my toothbrush holder, I just like the complexity of other brands' bristles a little bit more. I'd buy in a pinch, but it's not my go-to.
Morgan B.
These toothbrushes are great for the price! They are easy to take on the go and are easy to store at home. I keep mine in a toothbrush holder right next to the sink. They are great to use when scrubbing out stains on jeans as well! I could not be happier with this toothbrush
Renee P.
Key Largo, FL
These toothbrushes from target are really nice. I have no problems with them and they are extremely affordable knowing that toothbrushes need to be replaced every few months and if you have had a cold. So I like that they work well and save me some money at the same time.
Amanda C.
Erie
I like to have manual toothbrushes around during cold and flu season because they're disposable. We use them while we're sick and then throw them away. I've tried other brands where the bristles fall out or lose shape, but I've never had this happen with the Up&Up brand.
Dana F.
Concord, NC
These toothbrushes are decent. They are nothing fancy so if you want to save money and still have a decent toothbrush this is the way to go. They are much cheaper than other brands and have nice colors. They clean just as well as the name brands. I would buy it again.
Michaela M.
Mesa, AZ
I actually think these toothburshes could rival a name brand. I feel that the bristles on these toothburshes are more sturdy and last a long time. i bought this brand at target and it definitely met my expectations for a manual toothbursh, would definitely buy again!
Crystal M.
El Paso, TX
I bought these in the past and they work OKAY. I wasn't too impressed but they do get the job done and last about a month or so. I've only purchased them once before and used it every day for about a month. I would recommend to others but definitely recommend Oral-B.
Nina H.
Safety Harbor, FL
Nice manual toothbrush with a low price tag. They work just as well as the name brand standard toothbrushes. It was effective at cleaning my teeth and tongue. I buy these often for myself and my husband. Overall I'm satisfied with these and will continue to purchase.
Natalie F.
Chino, CA
These Up & Up Manual Toothbrushes are good! I've repurchased these many many times! They are soft and do not hurt my gums after brushing! They are comfortable to use and met all my expectations and are very affordable. I have recommended these to friends and family!
Natalie S.
I feel like these brushes work well go clean my teeth. The bristles aren't as soft as some other brands, but I definitely did not throw away the brush for any reason. I used this brush for about 3 months before buying a new one. Cost effective. Would purchase again.