Up & Up Manual Toothbrushes - 2 Count

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Tina A.
Harleysville, PA
Just a regular old toothbrush. There isn't much to report here, but it does it's job, doesn't wear out too soon, and feels perfectly comfortable in your mouth when brushing. For the price, it gives you everything you need without any fake bells and whistles to drive up the price of an ordinary item.
Jennifer M.
Manhattan Bch, CA
The toothbrushes are very affordable. The bristles were a little tough and hard at first causing me to lightly brush initially. After a few brushes, the head was much more comfortable. The toothbrush does its job! I forgot mine while Traveling and this was a great alternative to my electric at home.
Marissa K.
mulvane, KS
Being a family of 5 I always look way to save money. Up & Up by Target helps me achieve my goals of saving money without giving up quality. My kids also tend to lose brushes or their friends forget to bring one on a sleepover. Handing one of these over doesn't hurt the wallet too badly.
Erica M.
Hector, AR
Not as good as its name brand counterpart, but the price is great. The bristles are a little hard even in the soft but otherwise they are a pretty great generic.
Amy L.
Hanover, PA
These toothbrushes are great! The bristles are a nice texture, not too hard or soft. There's a tongue cleaner on the back of the brush and there are short rubber bristles on the brush to help polish your teeth.

Overall a great purchase. Highly recommend it. My only complaint being that the bristles tend to pull out occassionally. Not a big deal, but then you have one bristle taller than the rest.
Morgan M.
Memphis, TN
I am a total fan of these manual toothbrushes. They are sturdy with soft bristles. Although I often just use the ones my dentist gives me, I am likely to go out of my way to pick these up when my other toothbrush starts looking dingy. Target is my favorite for any store brand items.
Kelsey J.
These toothbrushes are great. They are a nice price and they definitely get the job done. The only complaint I have is that they don't last as long. I find myself having to replace these toothbrushes more frequently than I would a name brand, but for the price, that makes sense.
Coeli A.
Nothing to write home about, a tooth brush is a toothbrush. It was cheap and great to keep a few on hand for travel since I leave a pack in my suitcase. I only purchased these because my usual type was sold out. I'm not really swayed either way, but for the price they're just fine.
Amanda P.
Great toothbrushes! I've never been one for a manual toothbrush and I like that these come in a pack of two basically for the price of one- and if you ever have an unexpected overnight guest you have an extra handy (:
These do a fabulous job of removing plaque and cleaning teeth.
Renee P.
Key Largo, FL
These toothbrushes from target are really nice. I have no problems with them and they are extremely affordable knowing that toothbrushes need to be replaced every few months and if you have had a cold. So I like that they work well and save me some money at the same time.