BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Buy on Target
Michelle M.
Looneyville, WV
Up & up manual toothbrushes are an affordable alternative to name brand toothbrushes. They clean my family's teeth just as well as expensive alternatives, while saving me money. The 2 count packaging is convenient for keeping spares on hand for unexpected guests or when illness hits the household and we need to change our brushes more frequently than recommended.
Jesyka M.
Los Angeles, CA
I personally do not like this brand but i only bought this brand because I was on vacation and forgot to pack my toothbrush (yea gross I know) but I left in a rush. Anyway.. It's too thin and it's Brussels poke my gums too much, my mouth isn't satisfied enough to feel my mouth clean with this brand or toothbrush
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are cheap and the package hold two different colored toothbrushes, which is nice so my husband and I know which one belongs to us. I'm sure there are better quality brushes out there, but I'm not going to spend a bunch of money on a brush because it has weird plastic outer bristles that will massage my gums...
Jami B.
These are decent toothbrushes - great value! They come in the usual soft/medium and get the job done. I don't like the hand grip on these quite as much as Oral B, but they are good if you're in a hurry or forgot a toothbrush while you're on a trip. Most Target stuff is good and this is no exception.
Jennifer M.
Manhattan Bch, CA
The toothbrushes are very affordable. The bristles were a little tough and hard at first causing me to lightly brush initially. After a few brushes, the head was much more comfortable. The toothbrush does its job! I forgot mine while Traveling and this was a great alternative to my electric at home.
Tina A.
Harleysville, PA
Just a regular old toothbrush. There isn't much to report here, but it does it's job, doesn't wear out too soon, and feels perfectly comfortable in your mouth when brushing. For the price, it gives you everything you need without any fake bells and whistles to drive up the price of an ordinary item.
Erica M.
Hector, AR
Not as good as its name brand counterpart, but the price is great. The bristles are a little hard even in the soft but otherwise they are a pretty great generic.
Amy L.
Hanover, PA
These toothbrushes are great! The bristles are a nice texture, not too hard or soft. There's a tongue cleaner on the back of the brush and there are short rubber bristles on the brush to help polish your teeth.

Overall a great purchase. Highly recommend it. My only complaint being that the bristles tend to pull out occassionally. Not a big deal, but then you have one bristle taller than the rest.
Morgan M.
Memphis, TN
I am a total fan of these manual toothbrushes. They are sturdy with soft bristles. Although I often just use the ones my dentist gives me, I am likely to go out of my way to pick these up when my other toothbrush starts looking dingy. Target is my favorite for any store brand items.
Marissa K.
mulvane, KS
Being a family of 5 I always look way to save money. Up & Up by Target helps me achieve my goals of saving money without giving up quality. My kids also tend to lose brushes or their friends forget to bring one on a sleepover. Handing one of these over doesn't hurt the wallet too badly.