BY UP & UP #49 in Toothbrushes

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Buy on Target
Jourdan K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love using manual toothbrushes and these really leave my mouth feeling fresh and clean!
Rebecca S.
Louisville, GA
I enjoy using a manual toothbrush. I feel like I get a better clean. I like to use a soft toothbrush so that it's easier on my gums.
Devany G.
I use up & up brand toothbrushes because they are the least expensive brand on the shelf. They get the job, but lack a gum scrapper and a variety of brushes ( soft, medium, and hard). I continue to use this brand because it does get the job done of brushing my teeth and a low cost.
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
i really like this toothbrush. i have been using it for a while. I must say it is very effective and cleans really properly. it is very affordable. it use it twice day. It defintiely meets my expectation. Highly satisfied. I highly recommend this product
Robyn s.
Kenosha, WI
I love this brand purely for the cost point. Iya hard to beat and the products work well. Ithe may not be the most fancy toothbrush but it gets its job done!
Yvonne W.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Usually tooth brushes you change them out every 3 months. Because the bristles wear out. Well the ups you have to change out every 2 months
Bianca B.
Winter Garden, FL
Gets the job done for a price that's less than the name brands. I would buy again.
Hunter P.
I bought these when I was traveling and realized that I left my toothbrush in the hotel. They are now permanently in my travel bag in case of emergencies of forgetting my toothbrush again! They're cheap and do the job of brushing the teeth well.
Looking for an affordable choice, that serves the same purpose as name brands? This is your brush right here. No need to pay more for a name.
Nicole W.
Boston
Great no-whistles toothbrush at a great price. The brush itself doesn't last long but I probably should be throwing it out at that point anyways