BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Erica C.
Dallas, TX
Cheap and good quality toothbrushes. However my gums tend to bleed the first few times I use it.
Brittany J.
Great value for price! Medium bristles, and works well. Love having a non-soft bristle option!
Courtney  W.
These toothbrushes are my favorite. They're greatly priced and the bristles are soft on my gums
Annika B.
Hilliard, OH
Great toothbrush that really gets the job done and is really budget friendly with is alway good
Keridon M.
Spring, TX
These are good quality especially for their price. Great for travel because easily disposable.
Heather M.
La Mirada, CA
Oh I love my toothbrushes it hugs each tooth like it’s a professional cleaning but done at home
Beth P.
I'm very picky about my toothbrush. I didn't like the texture of these. I just prefer Colgate.
Jessica R.
It was reasonably priced. For the price it was a great product. Does the job. Pretty satisfied
Martina B.
Wexford, PA
These are super cheap and do a good job! I have sensitive teeth so I can't use harder brushes
Kati B.
Lenexa, KS
They get the job done. Nothing fancy or special here. I'm not too picky about tooth brushes.