BY UP & UP #49 in Toothbrushes

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Buy on Target
Eric D.
Phoenix, AZ
Up & Up is one of my favorite private label brands as they make quality products that always perform at least as well as their competitors which typically cost significantly more. I purchased this product based on the cost and have been more than satisfied with it.
Lora D.
Mission, KS
A toothbrush is a toothbrush in my opinion . As long as the bristles are soft I'm a happy camper
Ann B.
Madison, NC
I like manual brushes, i like to switch them out often and this one is nice because it holds up to my rough brushing and at the same time I don't feel bad with cost when I switch them out.
Jeanine S.
Ontario, CA
A tooth brush is a tooth brush. It works fine. Nothing special about it but it does what it is suppose to do.
Genie R.
Albuquerque, NM
Loveeeeeee this toothbrush. It does the job of a higher priced one.... no need to spend too much money
Daneika C.
West Palm Bch, FL
When has Targte ever done you wrong? I love these toothbrushes and i plan on buying some replacements on Friday.
Becca L.
I got these on sale at target. I like the type of toothbrushes that aren't fact and have too many bells and whistles. I like plain brushes that get the job done and this did it's job. It was a good price for 2 in a pack and I would buy it again if I had the chance
Morganne P.
Monterey, CA
This toothbrush works as you would expect a cheap manual toothbrush to work-fine. It does the job without any fuss and it's inexpensive. The bristles stay in tact and the brush will last a few months easily. I would definitely repurchase this toothbrush.
Emily A.
Pasadena, CA
Way too soft on my gums. I need a harder scrub to know that the toothbrush is doing what it needs to do. I honestly feel like my mouth is not as clean as it should be and that the hard to reach places are not being touched. I will be getting this toothbrush again.
Brandy M.
Rockford, IL
I love these brushes. My 12 year old loves the color options they have as well. They work really well for the price and vs other brands I've tried. The bristles are the texture that the packaging says and I don't have to fight my son to use them.