BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Pamela H.
Hampton Bays, NY
No complaints, they work just as a toothbrush should. The price is right, I would buy them again.
Anielka N.
Very practical. no brainer on how to use, and economical too. The bristles are soft on the gums.
Erica C.
Dallas, TX
Cheap and good quality toothbrushes. However my gums tend to bleed the first few times I use it.
Elisabeth D.
West Babylon, NY
These toothbrushes are okay. Just your basic toothbrush nothing fancy but they get the job done.
Lora D.
Mission, KS
A toothbrush is a toothbrush in my opinion . As long as the bristles are soft I'm a happy camper
Keridon M.
Spring, TX
These are good quality especially for their price. Great for travel because easily disposable.
Beth P.
I'm very picky about my toothbrush. I didn't like the texture of these. I just prefer Colgate.
Annika B.
Hilliard, OH
Great toothbrush that really gets the job done and is really budget friendly with is alway good
Heather M.
La Mirada, CA
Oh I love my toothbrushes it hugs each tooth like it’s a professional cleaning but done at home
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Great value for price! Medium bristles, and works well. Love having a non-soft bristle option!