BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Buy on Target
Lupe M.
Fremont, CA
They work awesome. I reccomend these for anyone including people with braces. Super soft bristles.
Lora D.
Mission, KS
A toothbrush is a toothbrush in my opinion . As long as the bristles are soft I'm a happy camper
Julie C.
Kissimmee, FL
Just use them for inbetween brushing a well made manual toothbrush but I prefer electric ones now
Anielka N.
Very practical. no brainer on how to use, and economical too. The bristles are soft on the gums.
Pamela H.
Hampton Bays, NY
No complaints, they work just as a toothbrush should. The price is right, I would buy them again.
Erica C.
Dallas, TX
Cheap and good quality toothbrushes. However my gums tend to bleed the first few times I use it.
Erin S.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Nothing special, but a good deal when traveling and needing a spare toothbrush. Would buy again.
Elisabeth D.
West Babylon, NY
These toothbrushes are okay. Just your basic toothbrush nothing fancy but they get the job done.
Annika B.
Hilliard, OH
Great toothbrush that really gets the job done and is really budget friendly with is alway good
Beth P.
I'm very picky about my toothbrush. I didn't like the texture of these. I just prefer Colgate.