BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Buy on Target
Jessica P.
Manhattan, KS
Reliable. Nothing fancy but it gets the job done. Great for having add bask up for your unprepared guests.
Amaris G.
Cleveland, OH
Inexpesive!!!!! very good quality!!!!! gets the job done!! i love how it comes in a pack of two! love them!
Harriett S.
Tucson, Az
Pretty good for a cheap toothbrush!! It's a little hard on your gums but if you're on a budget it is great!
Jocelyn K.
These were a little too soft for me but they worked. I like a firmer brush. Not a bad brush for the cost.
Kathryn L.
California, MD
It does the job. Not fancy. And not expensive. It’s what a toothbrush should be. It comes in many colors.
Roxie M.
Rapid City, SD
Love the toothbrushes, but not as soft as I'd like. I'm a first time user, so it's hard to say just yet.
Celia C.
Warner Robins, GA
This is a very good alternative to the more pricier toothbrushes. Not my favorite but I would buy again.
Danika B.
Metairie, LA
It does the job on my teeth great. Its a remarkable toothbrush. For me and my family to use twice a day
Genie R.
Albuquerque, NM
Loveeeeeee this toothbrush. It does the job of a higher priced one.... no need to spend too much money
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
I've used targets brand before. They seemed to be just fine for the price. I will eventually repurchase