BY UP & UP #49 in Toothbrushes

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Buy on Target
Chloe R.
San Francisco, CA
Good - great price point, have been using for a few years now. Good quality toothbrush, will continue to use
emmily h.
Duluth, MN
I bought these because I thought they were cute, cheap, and I needed two! I like them:)
Cierra N.
Philadelphia, PA
Cheap, up and up is one of my favorite brands. I trust anything by Target. I'm a hard brusher so all of my toothbrushes frat quickly, this one is no different.
Bridgett P.
Lancaster, CA
I love this toothbrush! Colors are nice. The bristles aren't hard at all. Only down side is the colors I want together don't come in a pack together.
Dawn A.
Clarkston
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Courtney F.
Always a fan of Up&Up products. Honestly no complaints with this brush-I've used to regular brand as well, and these work just the same!
Gabrielle S.
Pretty good for a manual tooth brush. It cleans my teeth well, gets the job done. Easy and Simple. I bought it from my local Target.
Lizzie C.
Coeur d'Alene
These are pretty good toothbrushes. I prefer the name brand ones, but these do work well. They are soft and last long enough.
Allison K.
Anderson, SC
Really enjoyed this brush. The two pack is great so I always have an extra incase I forget mine when coming home from a trip.
Hannah A.
Monroe, NC
Works just as well as name brand! Bristles are soft so they don't hurt my gums, but are still effective at cleaning my teeth.