BY UP & UP #49 in Toothbrushes

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Buy on Target
Michaela H.
Philadelphia, PA
Toothbrushes are an item I just won't spend excessive amounts of money on. They all do the same thing really, so I love Up&Up. For the dollar I spend on these, they are pretty nice and hold up well. They do everything I want them to and I always re-buy!
Addalee C.
Knoxville, TN
I have always used a manual toothbrush and always use this brand. This bristles are soft and never upset my gums. I always buy these at Target. I have never used a different brand. I use it every morning and evening. I would recommend 100% to anyone.
Jordan D.
Standard toothbrush, not much else to say. Worked well at cleaning my teeth in a fast manner.
bhavaani j.
milpitas, CA
The bristles are soft and works great for my gums. I usually have bleeding from a stray bristle that pierces my gums while brushing, but havent had such issues with these. First-time user.
Abbi O.
Madison, AL
I have used these toothbrushes for as long as I can remember and love them. They are soft yet I still feel that they are firm enough to thoroughly clean my teeth without irritating my gums.
Courtney  W.
These toothbrushes are my favorite. They're greatly priced and the bristles are soft on my gums
Ashley W.
Somerton, AZ
Gets the job done and I like the two pack it's just easier to grab for my husband and I.
Allison C.
Chandler, AZ
These toothbrushes have been my go to for a few years now. They get the job done and I can pick them up on my weekly stroll through target.
Maria Y.
Keego Harbor, MI
Toothbrush is great. Does it's job- doesn't seem to lose bristles like crazy either. Really like the clean feel I have afterwards.
Jaime T.
Columbus, OH
I love how affordable these toothbrushes are! They offer the same cleaning as the pricier version (in my opinion.)