BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

ivy m.
these toothbrushes always do the job for me it's not hard to brush your teeth with the bristles are soft and flexible
Brendan S.
Not very strong. Not only bristle strength, but they don't last long. Great for traveling but that's pretty much it.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
A good toothbrush for the price! I feel like these are a little coarser than Oral B, but I get used to them quickly.
Jennifer J.
Fine for travel because I can throw it away when I'm done, but I do not feel this brush is good enough for everyday.
Jaime T.
Columbus , OH
I love how affordable these toothbrushes are! They offer the same cleaning as the pricier version (in my opinion.)
Kathy L.
Hackettstown, NJ
These are a great economic toothbrush! Perfect for the whole family! We love this brand and use for guests as well
Alison M.
I don't like these toothbrushes. I usually buy for guests or to travel with and then just dispose. nothing special
Daneika C.
West Palm Bch, FL
When has Targte ever done you wrong? I love these toothbrushes and i plan on buying some replacements on Friday.
Jessica V.
Hutchinson, KS
The price point on these is the best part! They work just as well as on brand brushes at a fraction of the cost.
Maggie H.
TUSCALOOSA, AL
Great for travel and quick use. Great quality to be a store brand and the bristles don't shed. very light weight