BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Buy on Target
Katy M.
Basically nothing special here, same price (okay, maybe thirty to forty cents less) as a regular brand like Oral B or Colgate. Very simple and no frills brush, no extra features or anything special or free included (which is what excites me as a consumer) and really the only perk of this purchase is that I got to smell the beautiful popcorn smell Target always has. 😂
Sarah B.
Herriman, UT
As a full time student & living on my own. The struggle can be real. I obviously need the basics in my household & sometimes financial situations can be a struggle. This brand is so nice because it is so affordable & semi-lasting & durable. Gets the job done
Tammy U.
Flomaton, AL
Bristles perfectly hug the teeth and polish away the morning fuzzies leaving your teeth feeling smooth and fresh. You'll run your tongue over your teeth and smile at the way they feel. You'll also feel confident that the brush had reached and cleaned those hard to reach areas.
Molly M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love this toothbrush. deep cleans and is more firm. Leaves a cleaner feeling, and reaches every part of your tooth. I would definitely say it is effective, but is a little tough and can hurt your gums the tiniest bit. I would definitely buy again. Cheap and decent!
Alli J.
Des Moines, IA
I bought these products after the toothbrush from my dentist stopped working well. It met my expectations and did what I needed it to. It was my first time using it and it worked out really well for my teeth. I was overall satisfied with my purchase.
Dani B.
Tucson, AZ
I go through toothbrushes like nobody's business! The Up&Up brand keep my teeth happy as well as my wallet. The bristles are sturdy yet flexible and the added tongue scraper is an added bonus! Definitely will be buying this again soon!!!
Erin B.
My husband and I use these both with no complaints. We purchased them at a target and we use them every day. We sanitize or replace our toothbrushes often and these hold up well but they're also affordable for when it's time to replace!
Marcea B.
Denver, CO
These do the job! I've bought this Target brand many times while traveling and I've never been disappointed. They aren't the most innovative but when you're just looking to make sure your teeth and mouth are clean, they're perfectly fine!
Taylor W.
Lynchburg , VA
These are good cheap toothbrushes. The are basic and there's nothing special about them, but they do what they have to and always get the job done. They are good if you just need a toothbrush on vacation or something short term.
Veronica W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does the job every single time. I love target brand stuff because it's just as good as the name brand stuff. It's hat a simple toothbrush and it scrubs my teeth haha. It doesn't feel cheap though and is not super cheap plastic