BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Buy on Target
Hannah R.
Vancouver, WA
These toothbrushes are a lot more durable than the cheaper up&up ones. They last a long time and a great for traveling.
Desiree S.
Lynchburg , VA
These tooth brushes get the job done. Nothing special, but if you're looking for a basic toothbrush these are perfect.
Gracie L.
Tehachapi, CA
I bout this cuz it's cheap and I needed a new toothbrush I like it and I will probably puschase another in the future.
Kelly L.
Austin, TX
A tooth brush is a tooth brush is a tooth brush. I like the hard bristles. Up and Up is a good brand at a decent price.
Jennifer J.
Fine for travel because I can throw it away when I'm done, but I do not feel this brush is good enough for everyday.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
A good toothbrush for the price! I feel like these are a little coarser than Oral B, but I get used to them quickly.
ivy m.
these toothbrushes always do the job for me it's not hard to brush your teeth with the bristles are soft and flexible
Brendan S.
Not very strong. Not only bristle strength, but they don't last long. Great for traveling but that's pretty much it.
Jaime T.
Columbus, OH
I love how affordable these toothbrushes are! They offer the same cleaning as the pricier version (in my opinion.)
Kathy L.
Hackettstown, NJ
These are a great economic toothbrush! Perfect for the whole family! We love this brand and use for guests as well