BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Buy on Target
Trisha K.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Regularly buy this toothbrush. Soft and gentle enough on my gums and enamel but durable.
Nancy L.
South Gate, CA
I did not like this toothbrush. I like a hard toothbrush and this one was a med brissles
Marissa B.
Pinellas Park, FL
Good value and they are reasonably priced. Nothing special, just a standard toothbrush.
Kayla M.
Santa Clarita , CA
Good for the price, but they don't last very long. Had to replace pretty quickly
Sandra B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Just a regular tooth brush that works and is less expensive than the name brand
Divine E.
Parkville, MD
These are great. They're currently my toothbrush and I have no problem with it.
Ashley T.
Apple valley, CA
I've always used up & up toothbrushes and they get the job done !super gentle !
Nadia Adriana S.
Hobart, IN
Great toothbrushes at a great price . I got it a CVS with a coupon . love it
Brianna S.
Standard brush that does the job. I tend to brush really hard on my teeth so I go through toothbrushes pretty quickly but this tooth brush has held up well. Standard toothbrush but nothing to absolutely rave about because there’s nothing special about it.
Maria M.
Best toothbrush I have owned, my daughter tried it and loved it too. I think they’re around $3-4 dollars each, super affordable. The head it’s big with different bristles that really polish the teeth.