BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Daisy W.
Columbus, GA
Such a good toothbrush. Soft bristles that get a good clean brush and make my teeth feel squeaky clean. Such a cheap and good product
Julie M.
Whittier , CA
I hate this! It's affordable yes but worth the money no! The bristles felt so hard in my mouth and on my gums I was bleeding a lot.
Daphnie D.
I love Up & Up brand toothbrushes. I have used them for years. I find no difference in this brand and toothbrushes that cost more.
Maria Y.
Keego Harbor, MI
Toothbrush is great. Does it's job- doesn't seem to lose bristles like crazy either. Really like the clean feel I have afterwards.
Amber R.
Alvaton, KY
Great for the price and gets the job done! I change my tooth brush every 3 months so it's a great way to keep the hygiene happy!
Kristin R.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are great basic toothbrushes. They are the best priced by far. We stock up due to my kids losing toothbrushes all the time.
Joslin C.
Redford, MI
Decent value and holds up well. I prefer a different handle on my toothbrushes but use these when my normal ones are not pn sale.
S L.
Minneapolis, MN
A basic toothbrush at a great price. No sense overspending on a manual toothbrush! I have a few of these at my place for guests.
Zoe C.
Perkasie, PA
These toothbrushes are a little bit harsh on my gums, and I did not really like that. They did clean well, which was very nice.
Lori P.
I've bought this brand of toothbrushes many times and have been very happy with them. They are just as good as name brand ones.